Register Now
killamch89

Do You Use Password Managers

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Writing all down in a book is also great, but have you thought of what will happen once you are unable to locate the book? That should be your worry at this point in time.

It's one of the biggest challenges when it comes to having to write down all of your passwords in a book. 

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think using the dashlane is one of the good password manager worth having. I may have to try out some linux options in near future.

That's promising, I never tried it before, with what you explained is an option. But I don't know if it's limited for use just linus users alone. 

On 3/7/2022 at 5:38 PM, skyfire said:

I think using the dashlane is one of the good password manager worth having. I may have to try out some linux options in near future.

If that's the case, then I will look into it more and see what I'm going to find out before I decide what to do. 

On 3/7/2022 at 8:40 AM, Heatman said:

It's one of the biggest challenges when it comes to having to write down all of your passwords in a book. 

And imagine waking up to realize that the book is lost or torn by rats (I assume rats live in their country) 

That will be big job trying to recover a lot of passwords. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

And imagine waking up to realize that the book is lost or torn by rats (I assume rats live in their country) 

That will be big job trying to recover a lot of passwords. 

Eaten by rats 🐀 I suppose because it's a human being that can tear a book but rats get to eat what they come across. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Eaten by rats 🐀 I suppose because it's a human being that can tear a book but rats get to eat what they come across. 

The rats case can be difficult to handle especially when it has to do with eating it in pieces that you can't recognize them again. 

31 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

The rats case can be difficult to handle especially when it has to do with eating it in pieces that you can't recognize them again. 

Seriously, I hate to seeing them because they are very disgusting and dirty. 

1 minute ago, Knight Barida said:

Oh well! They are created by God and they are here to stay with us no matter how much we try to kill them. 

Yeah, they are definitely staying out of my house 🏡 because they are getting killed the moment I see them with my eyes. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

We don't have rats here in the apartment but you never know that dust and termites eating books possibility.

That's why the insecticides is there, to spray at any corner and reducing the insecticides from harming my books etc.