Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most critical item you ever missed or lost in a game?

Health kit in PUBG games. I accidentally pick med kit most of the times. A full health kit though takes much space than bandages or small med kits .

I carry atleast 4 to 5 health kits, that eat up almost 70% of my space. 😆

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Health kit in PUBG games. I accidentally pick med kit most of the times. A full health kit though takes much space than bandages or small med kits .

I carry atleast 4 to 5 health kits, that eat up almost 70% of my space. 😆

Seriously, I believe that this is something that happens to almost everyone who's played that game, because there is no way you wouldn't miss that. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I believe that this is something that happens to almost everyone who's played that game, because there is no way you wouldn't miss that. 

That is very shiny and catches the eye more than the full med kit. 

In the last moment, when I need to inject some syringe to increase my health, I open my bag only get bandages instead. That makes me freak out, you can understand the situation in the last minutes of the game. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

That is very shiny and catches the eye more than the full med kit. 

In the last moment, when I need to inject some syringe to increase my health, I open my bag only get bandages instead. That makes me freak out, you can understand the situation in the last minutes of the game. 😆

It's a certain death which is a very big loss for you because there is no way you would be able to survive the current state. 

I would say a couple masks in Zelda Majoras Mask. Some took me forever and try after try after try, but I was eventually able to get all 20. So many of them being time sensitive, and only available during a certain time, like "after midnight on the second day" type shit makes them especially hard.

Edited by The Blackangel

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Hmmm. I don't normally miss important stuff or lost them because I normally horde anything that looks remotely important and store everything else somewhere in-game were I can recover it.

Seriously, it's for the better and greater good that you stock up as much as possible because you wouldn't know when one of them might come in handy for you.