Register Now
StaceyPowers

For what games have you watched the most interviews, behind-the-scenes content, etc?

12 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Are there any games for which you have watched a ton of behind-the-scenes type content?

Personally, I don't really know how to get myself to do such because I believe that it's something that is not relevant at all as far as I'm concerned. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be honest, I watched a lot of interviews and gameplay footage for Cyberpunk 2077 and I kinda regret it because of how bad the game was. On a more positive note, at least I didn't preorder it.

It's almost impossible for me to pre-order games because it's not really realistic for me as I can always afford it when it's fully launched. 

On 7/25/2021 at 8:44 AM, Razor1911 said:

Nah I never used such type of scenes. Most of the games I played are fair ones, with rookie gameplay. I never needed to watch those backend scenes.

Seriously, I keep asking myself what's the actual benefit or point of watching all those interviews? To what end would it be? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I keep asking myself what's the actual benefit or point of watching all those interviews? To what end would it be? 

Still People watch it. I guess People watch it only to know what is going on at the backend of the company. Sometimes they may reveal something extravagant, that could be a turning point for any game. Such thing happened in past also.

10 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Still People watch it. I guess People watch it only to know what is going on at the backend of the company. Sometimes they may reveal something extravagant, that could be a turning point for any game. Such thing happened in past also.

Or even get themselves committed by promising what they may or may not deliver in the end which is a normal for most of these companies.