Register Now
StaceyPowers

What percentage of games do you buy at full price?

On 7/31/2021 at 9:17 AM, Razor1911 said:

So you look out for the discounts? But normally latest games just after the launch doesn't provide any discount at all. I remember I had to wait for 3 whole months for NFS for a discount which was only 20%. 😆

Getting discounts are definitely a thing for most people who know how to wait it out. I have taken a few of them which feels good. 

4 hours ago, m76 said:

Don't play the victim here. I said third party stores, it's entirely on you that you immediately jumped to the conlcusion that I buy black market keys.  Since when is 3rd party store equals black market? LOL This topic is not about "where do you buy your games" so why would I list the exact stores I buy games from?

Victim? I was unaware I was even being attacked. You just said a lot more about what you're trying to do here, because I'm not trying to fight. Besides, with the heart of the topic being "where do you buy your games" (Your words. It actually isn't really the case, but we'll go with it anyway.), it makes perfect sense for people to say "I buy my games from x". That is literally answering the question, so you excusing this strange defensive stance you've taken over this with that excuse not only makes me question you intent in this discussion, but also how smart you actually are. Stop treating every question or comment that comes your way like it's a gun shot. This is a forum. Discussion and debate is what it's all about. It's not my fault if you can't handle it.

Back on topic. It's simple really. I'll obviously try and get a game at a discount if I can, but I'll pay full price for something I really want.

Edited by Shagger

4 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I was unaware I was even being attacked

That part got me cracking up with long laugh. Now, you got how I felt at one point in time with his poking but it's all fun by the way to me. 

If you both are gonna fight, I'm the referee calling the shots here 😂

Edited by Heatman

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That part got me cracking up with long laugh. Now, you got how I felt at one point in time with his poking but it's all fun by the way to me. 

If you both are gonna fight, I'm the referee calling the shots here 😂

After all this is a discussion forum, we should take everything light heartedly. I have seen in past also many people losing their cool, I don't know why people get annoyed in some silly things. 😒

We should strive for a better community, and also should respect each others dignity. 😊

8 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

After all this is a discussion forum, we should take everything light heartedly. I have seen in past also many people losing their cool, I don't know why people get annoyed in some silly things. 😒

We should strive for a better community, and also should respect each others dignity. 😊

Honestly, I thought what me and @m76 were having was a discussion. I don't understand why he has to take everything so much to heart.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Personally, I have an approach to dealing with such personalities and it's called avoidance strategy as no matter what they chip in that particular matter would get a reply from me but maybe later I would make a joke about it. 

14 hours ago, Shagger said:

Honestly, I thought what me and @m76 were having was a discussion. I don't understand why he has to take everything so much to heart.

Let's close this chapter. I know we are middle of a discussion, so what has gone let be gone. These things keeps on happening. 😊

Let's come back to the original topic, @Shagger @m76 do you guys ever bought second hand games like me? I am a mingy kinda person, Lol 😆

Edited by Razor1911

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Let's close this chapter. I know we are middle of a discussion, so what has gone let be gone. These things keeps on happening. 😊

Let's come back to the original topic, @shagger @m76 do you guys ever bought second hand games like me? I am a mingy kinda person, Lol 😆

On occasion I'll buy second hand console games. It's a pity that isn't really possible on PC as it's very much a digital only platform these days, but that's what it is.

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Let's come back to the original topic, @Shagger @m76 do you guys ever bought second hand games like me? I am a mingy kinda person, Lol 😆

I would consider buying a second console if it's still in a very good condition ; mostly when I know who owned it. 

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

On occasion I'll buy second hand console games. It's a pity that isn't really possible on PC as it's very much a digital only platform these days, but that's what it is.

I think I shouldn't disclose here, but I had played many cracked games on my PC. Frankly, my username is influenced by that only. If you search my username in Google, you will find all the games that had been cracked by Razor1911.  😅

But you don't worry, I'm just a normal gamer, I don't crack games  😆.

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I think I shouldn't disclose here, but I had played many cracked games on my PC. Frankly, my username is influenced by that only. If you search my username in Google, you will find all the games that had been cracked by Razor1911.  😅

You've done nothing wrong by sharing that, I assure you.

53 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Haha, I'm reporting you to the FBI if they actually have anything to do with gaming 😂.. I'm just kidding mate. I think I'm going to actually carry out the Google search 🔎

I'm not too sure about a percentage but I would say the majority of them are bought at full price. I actually don't buy games too often because I know what type of games I like and I tend to stick to the more "mainstream" ones. So that means just a few games a year. So having to save money is not too much of an issue.

2 minutes ago, Darth said:

I'm not too sure about a percentage but I would say the majority of them are bought at full price. I actually don't buy games too often because I know what type of games I like and I tend to stick to the more "mainstream" ones. So that means just a few games a year. So having to save money is not too much of an issue.

Personally, when it comes to my spending on video games, I have a budget for it and once it's exhausted, I'm not exceeding it for any reason whatsoever.