Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you ever bought gaming fan art?

7 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Have you bought any gaming-related fan art before?

Yeah, I have many posters. Most of them are now stored in storeroom. But yeah, I had bought many of them. Specially games like NFS, Halo, Balckops, Battlefield etc. 

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I have many posters. Most of them are now stored in storeroom. But yeah, I had bought many of them. Specially games like NFS, Halo, Balckops, Battlefield etc. 

I did have a few NFS ones especially the Most Wanted BMW M3 ones. It's my favorite car from the entire series.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I did have a few NFS ones especially the Most Wanted BMW M3 ones. It's my favorite car from the entire series.

Yeah, isn't that the entry level car? I can't remember exactly, but this was the default car given while starting the race. I'm not sure though. 🙄

14 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, isn't that the entry level car? I can't remember exactly, but this was the default car given while starting the race. I'm not sure though. 🙄

Yes, it was the one you used in the opening scene but it was the best car in the game and one of the last ones you unlocked. You can check it out right here:

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yes, it was the one you used in the opening scene but it was the best car in the game and one of the last ones you unlocked. You can check it out right here:

Yeah, I was right. At first scene it was given as a free ride. Later, when the actual game starts, you are given a basic low grade car, which you need to eventually upgrade it by winning bounties.