Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could add a new mechanic to your favorite game, what would it be?

I'd like to be able to script my own responses for Arthur in RDR2. Like when Micah's being his normal asshole self, I often think of things I want to say to him in response, but can't because the conversation is prewritten. I only have the option of greeting or antagonizing someone when I initiate the conversation. Other than that, I have no control over what's said between everyone.

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I wish that when basketball titles had a create a player feature, you could pick heavy metal hairstyles such as 1983 Metallica cuts.

A mullet would definitely be interesting to see on a basketball player. They would catch more hell than the average person would think from their team for it. But It would be interesting. If one of my boys on the Red Wings had one, I would get a hell of a kick out of it. He wants long hair but has to be able to keep it out of his eyes.

Problem solved!

🤣

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

A mullet would definitely be interesting to see on a basketball player. They would catch more hell than the average person would think from their team for it. But It would be interesting. If one of my boys on the Red Wings had one, I would get a hell of a kick out of it. He wants long hair but has to be able to keep it out of his eyes.

Problem solved!

🤣

Sometimes David Pasternak's hair gets real long on the Bruins.  Mine was longer once, but he still looks cool.  I will cheer for Boston regardless where I live.

23 minutes ago, m76 said:

I'd add street racing to Gran Turismo

Vehicles in fallout3 / 4

Vehicles in Fallout 3 & 4 is definitely something I agree with especially when you see some in the background that look to be in workable condition and you're unable to use them at all because of the "game mechanics" is BS.

1 hour ago, Family sedan said:

My only beef with the GT franchise is that you've never been able to own a Chevy Monte Carlo after all that nameplate has accomplished.

I always questioned that as well - I could name quite a few cars that are missing from the GT series that I'd like to drive but it is what it is.

On 8/23/2021 at 4:19 AM, Family sedan said:

I wish that when basketball titles had a create a player feature, you could pick heavy metal hairstyles such as 1983 Metallica cuts.

What would you like to be added more again to Gran Turismo, knowing it's your favorite racing video game? 

Well like I said, I want more Chevy and other GM vehicles.  I mentioned the lack of the Monte Carlo and I just don't get why the Buick GSX isn't there.  Also they should have a '60's or '70's Olds 442, another option for the Pontiac GTO besides the '64, like '68 onward and maybe a go fast version of the Saturn Sky and Ion.  For Ford, they really ought to add the Torino Talladega and for Chrysler, the Dodge Demon.  Also add the AMC AMX, they were kick ass.  Also add a Hudson in addition to the Mario Andretti Hudson like one raced by Tim Flock or Marshall Teague in the early '50's.  Also create decals we can add, like STP decals.