Register Now
skyfire

Among the Sleep

So this is basically nothing more then a crawling/walking simulator with nice 3D graphics and a creepy atmosphere. I don't see any real gameplay here besides the occasional clicking on something. This is what I hate about modern games, they are either FPS' or games like this where you just walk around until you trigger the next cutscene. There are a few exceptions here and there, but it's mostly just the small indy titles that are actually worth your time. Ironically, I think this is one of those indy titles, so they obviously aren't immune to being bad either. Lifeless Planet also sucked. Most of them are pretty great though.

17 hours ago, Empire said:

So this is basically nothing more then a crawling/walking simulator with nice 3D graphics and a creepy atmosphere. I don't see any real gameplay here besides the occasional clicking on something. This is what I hate about modern games, they are either FPS' or games like this where you just walk around until you trigger the next cutscene. There are a few exceptions here and there, but it's mostly just the small indy titles that are actually worth your time. Ironically, I think this is one of those indy titles, so they obviously aren't immune to being bad either. Lifeless Planet also sucked. Most of them are pretty great though.

You either play such horror games as a player or a critic and can't play as a both. 

On 9/26/2021 at 5:38 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's only horror through the sound and those walking hands nothing more. It looks like a simulator game, I can't see anything like face or opposition chasing after the main character to put suspense on the game. 

It's a game about sleep and the life issues, not simulator.