Register Now
Heatman

What's the last game which you completed?

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well, reviews are now out for it and...so far, they say it's only slightly better than Far Cry 5 which means it's a dud -_-.

Far cry 5 was not that bad as per the gameplay. I don't think the 6th release will disappoint us. Yeah, we can only tell once we play the game. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Well, reviews are now out for it and...so far, they say it's only slightly better than Far Cry 5 which means it's a dud -_-.

I am hoping its developer ( Ubisoft) put tremendous effort to make the six edition superfluous. Let's believe it will simply be that way when it is officially released. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I'm the type that enjoys video games not just because of the achievement and trophies to be won in the game, but the quality and realistic gameplay drives me loving it more. 

Exactly - achievements and trophies are nice but the quality of the game matters to me far more.

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - achievements and trophies are nice but the quality of the game matters to me far more.

Yeah, quality matters, if I am looking for achievement alone I wouldn't have spent time playing it, I would've gone for simulation games either, where I'll simply simulate and win trophics, unlock achievements too. 

On 10/7/2021 at 1:55 PM, Justin11 said:

I am hoping its developer ( Ubisoft) put tremendous effort to make the six edition superfluous. Let's believe it will simply be that way when it is officially released. 

EA and Ubisoft are both birds of the same feathers, and as a result of that, most gamers don't look up to them to deliver always. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

EA and Ubisoft are both birds of the same feathers, and as a result of that, most gamers don't look up to them to deliver always. 

Yeah, Ubisoft and EA are simply flocking together simply driven my money. They are simply on the money league. Fans worldwide wants massive improvement in their games, cos they are running running out of patience with their recent poor games.