Register Now
Heatman

What's the last game which you completed?

On 9/23/2021 at 12:07 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never completed any mission games before ever since I started buying and playing it. The later stages of the missions falls down, I just get stuck with them without reaching the final bus-stop of finishing the full season. 

If you give them the kind of attention you give your FIFA games, I'm very sure that you will finish them. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:41 AM, Heatman said:

If you give them the kind of attention you give your FIFA games, I'm very sure that you will finish them. 

Lol, you know I can't trade my FIFA playing time with the mission games. I love hanging around FIFA for long, yesterday I almost spent all my free time playing FIFA. I play mission games occasionally when I feel to try out something new. 

On 9/28/2021 at 7:00 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, you know I can't trade my FIFA playing time with the mission games. I love hanging around FIFA for long, yesterday I almost spent all my free time playing FIFA. I play mission games occasionally when I feel to try out something new. 

Yeah - it's something that I have seen that's the issue with your playing FIFA games to other kind of games genre. 

On 10/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that I have seen that's the issue with your playing FIFA games to other kind of games genre. 

I don't think I'll be limiting my FIFA playing time due to how passionate I love playing soccer games. I still love other mission games like resident evil, GTA series, COD, God Hand etc. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Soccer series are one of the options of games with no limit, it doesn't have levels cos you'll play untill time indefinite, unless the console damages. 

If you play in the campaign mode It surely have some story. But if you playing multiplayer mode, obviously there will be a one versus one Battle. The last game I have completed was far cry 4 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

If you play in the campaign mode It surely have some story. But if you playing multiplayer mode, obviously there will be a one versus one Battle. The last game I have completed was far cry 4 

Yes, obviously soccer had no ending, not you can finish up a competition, but when it comes to career mode it's endless there. It's nice you completed far cry 4, you can now move over to far cry 5. 

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, obviously soccer had no ending, not you can finish up a competition, but when it comes to career mode it's endless there. It's nice you completed far cry 4, you can now move over to far cry 5. 

Or Far Cry 6 since it's literally coming this month and it's a far better game than Far Cry 5.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or Far Cry 6 since it's literally coming this month and it's a far better game than Far Cry 5.

I'm actually looking forward to getting the game Far Cry 6 when it's released but I'm definitely not buying at pre order. 

On 10/5/2021 at 1:47 AM, killamch89 said:

Lets watch out its official release this month just as you've said. I am believing it will be tremendous better than far cry 5, because every new edition is expected to be better. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lets watch out its official release this month just as you've said. I am believing it will be tremendous better than far cry 5, because every new edition is expected to be better. 

Well, reviews are now out for it and...so far, they say it's only slightly better than Far Cry 5 which means it's a dud -_-.