Register Now
Heatman

What's the best adventure game you have ever played?

On 9/23/2021 at 12:55 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played quite some adventure games, the options I'll consider as the best are; Blade Run, God hand, Guest for glory, Nine hours, nine persons etc. 

Which game company was behind the publishing of this game called "God hand"? I don't seem to know anything about the game. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Which game company was behind the publishing of this game called "God hand"? I don't seem to know anything about the game. 

I'd never actually heard of God Hand before but I did a little Googling and found out it was published by Capcom and developed by Clover Studio, who would later merge with another company to form Platinum games.  They would later go to develop many noteworthy titles in the action genre like The Bayonetta series, Nier: Automata and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.  So these guys certainly have pedigree.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:32 PM, Crazycrab said:

I'd never actually heard of God Hand before but I did a little Googling and found out it was published by Capcom and developed by Clover Studio, who would later merge with another company to form Platinum games.  They would later go to develop many noteworthy titles in the action genre like The Bayonetta series, Nier: Automata and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.  So these guys certainly have pedigree.

Thanks for the update mate because I was really confused about the game. I intended to research into it but never got the chance to. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Far cry 5, God of war, God hand, Prince of Persia, Assassins Creed etc, are the adventure games I love which are still on my radar. 

Hands down God of War stands out completely as my favorite among the games that have just mentioned here. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Hands down God of War stands out completely as my favorite among the games that have just mentioned here. 

Lol, it's been a long time I started with those options of games, God of War is interesting though, together with assassins Creed, but I prefer GOD Hand. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, it's been a long time I started with those options of games, God of War is interesting though, together with assassins Creed, but I prefer GOD Hand. 

I never really got to play GOD HAND yet, I'm not sure if it's something that I would be adding to my already long games backlog. 

I’d recommend Subnautica. It’s an open world survival game, set on an alien ocean planet. What makes it special though is that the world isn’t randomly generated so it’s actually interesting and visually appealing. The biomes are also far more diverse than just your standard forest/desert/snow/mountain that you find in most games.