Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Is the same kind of beans that I know that others eat raw? If it's the same, they must have iron teeth. 

It depends on the kind of beans - some are extremely soft so you can in fact chew them without damaging your teeth. I've never eaten them raw though.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It depends on the kind of beans - some are extremely soft so you can in fact chew them without damaging your teeth. I've never eaten them raw though.

I'm sorry for not being specific because I was actually referring to dried beans here. I have never seen any eat it raw. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I love the dried ones when they are really cooked well. 

Have you eaten it with bread 🍞.. It tastes odd but still tasty. 

Quite a bit. One of the best meals I grew up with was pork & beans with cornbread. Dice up the pork in small bits, mix it on with navy beans, put it on the stove with some water in it, then throw the cornbread in the oven. You have a perfect meal that is quick as hell.

But I could make a meal out of cornbread alone, so that's a bit of a moot point.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Quite a bit. One of the best meals I grew up with was pork & beans with cornbread. Dice up the pork in small bits, mix it on with navy beans, put it on the stove with some water in it, then throw the cornbread in the oven. You have a perfect meal that is quick as hell.

But I could make a meal out of cornbread alone, so that's a bit of a moot point.

Seriously, I really enjoy eating. There is never a time when it's offered to me that I would turn it down. 

17 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You sure do know how to cook well 😉. I love women who can cook. It turns me on 😉