Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Where in the hell did you get that? There's a few corrections that need to be mentioned here.

• The cooks I was talking about were extremely abusive people.
  • I was never able to love them due to the abuse I received.
  • I don't love, I hate. Sure there's an exception to every rule, but I hate people.
  • I refuse to trust any human creature. I know they are all looking for the right spot to stab me in the back.
  • Just because I like someone's food, doesn't mean I give a shit about them.
  • For people like that, I have no heart. My sperm donor thankfully died 22 years ago, and I can only hope my egg donor is dead by now also.
  • I cut them all out of my life many years ago. Everyone I have any kind of chromosomal link to. I neither need nor want them in my life. I have enough issues of my own, without their bullshit drama.
  • If I loved, I would be dead. Don't ask, because I'm not going to get into it as it's no ones business, but trust me I would have been killed by my own.

What you would call "family" does not exist in my world. There is no such thing. There are people that hate you, and there are people that beat you. You share DNA with them. There's nothing else.

Absolutely. Nothing. Else.

Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't actually know that they were the same people who put you through the hell that you went through on earth. There is no way you would be able to love any of them.. 

6 hours ago, Techno said:

Hey guys, I have an idea, in support of Ukraine we should change over profiles to the Ukraine flag.

How would that offer any physical support to Ukraine? Elon Musk just approved free satellite 🛰 over their space. That's what I call support. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How would that offer any physical support to Ukraine? Elon Musk just approved free satellite 🛰 over their space. That's what I call support. 

That's one of the best support you made I known bro. The support we should offer is the one directly helping them and not just shoeing ordinary concern that wouldn't benefit them. 

8 hours ago, Techno said:

Hey guys, I have an idea, in support of Ukraine we should change over profiles to the Ukraine flag.

I really appreciate the good gesture. I might be doing that for a week but I would like to have a feature where we can set a temporary profile picture which can revert to our original one when the time set have passed. 

So is anybody going to do something fun in the next few days/weekend? With all the shit that is going on in the world let's talk about something else for a change?

As for myself i've got the entire week off work, did some chores around the house today  and probably will go for a nice long hike tommorow around 15 miles orso.

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

So is anybody going to do something fun in the next few days/weekend? With all the shit that is going on in the world let's talk about something else for a change?

As for myself i've got the entire week off work, did some chores around the house today  and probably will go for a nice long hike tommorow around 15 miles orso.

Im planning on going to see The Batman this weekend, some reviews are giving it a 10/10

27 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Im planning on going to see The Batman this weekend, some reviews are giving it a 10/10

I will be seeing it soon. I still need to see Spider Man and Kingsmen!

8 hours ago, kingpotato said:

You havent seen the new spiderman movie ? I dont want to spoil you but Superman dies at the end xD

wtf! You better me kidding/trolling lol. Yeah I just haven't gotten around to it yet, but I have heard great things about the movie.

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

In No way home? That better not be true seriously. Just like what they did with James Bond - No Time to Die. 

I really felt so bad when 007 died in No Time to Die. It was in the end that I knew the meaning of the movie's name. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I really felt so bad when 007 died in No Time to Die. It was in the end that I knew the meaning of the movie's name. 

Seriously, I never saw it coming and even from the way he got infected with the virus which made him decide to die was so painful. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I never saw it coming and even from the way he got infected with the virus which made him decide to die was so painful. 

I really hope that with his death, it doesn't affect the movie because I haven't seen a better 007 than ever since the movie came out.