Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't let myself being too engulfed with food. We should have self control when it comes to food, we'll always eat but not rushing it. 

I LOVE FOOD AND DRINKS!!! Seriously, I can't stress them more than enough 😂

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's why I always love it whenever my mother comes around... She's one damn good cook and she enjoys doing it. 

I've met a couple cooks that were the best in a large part of my state and known for it. My sperm donor for example, was hired to cook for all sorts of clubs and functions, an actually had a waiting list. My egg donor, was almost as well known, and could cook a dinner that people would gladly pay for. We even had a lunch wagon and would sell food at auctions all around the state. They were amazing in the kitchen.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've met a couple cooks that were the best in a large part of my state and known for it. My sperm donor for example, was hired to cook for all sorts of clubs and functions, an actually had a waiting list. My egg donor, was almost as well known, and could cook a dinner that people would gladly pay for. We even had a lunch wagon and would sell food at auctions all around the state. They were amazing in the kitchen.

Seriously, you fall in love very easily with those who likes and know how to to cook decent meals. It's like the good food creeps into your heart and arrests it. 

14 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If I have had this kind of run in with a lot of people who really know how to cook very well, there is no way I would pick up a few things on their menu and perfect cooking it. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, you fall in love very easily with those who likes and know how to to cook decent meals. It's like the good food creeps into your heart and arrests it. 

Where in the hell did you get that? There's a few corrections that need to be mentioned here.

• The cooks I was talking about were extremely abusive people.
  • I was never able to love them due to the abuse I received.
  • I don't love, I hate. Sure there's an exception to every rule, but I hate people.
  • I refuse to trust any human creature. I know they are all looking for the right spot to stab me in the back.
  • Just because I like someone's food, doesn't mean I give a shit about them.
  • For people like that, I have no heart. My sperm donor thankfully died 22 years ago, and I can only hope my egg donor is dead by now also.
  • I cut them all out of my life many years ago. Everyone I have any kind of chromosomal link to. I neither need nor want them in my life. I have enough issues of my own, without their bullshit drama.
  • If I loved, I would be dead. Don't ask, because I'm not going to get into it as it's no ones business, but trust me I would have been killed by my own.

What you would call "family" does not exist in my world. There is no such thing. There are people that hate you, and there are people that beat you. You share DNA with them. There's nothing else.

Absolutely. Nothing. Else.

Edited by The Blackangel