Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

GOD BLESS SKILL DRAIN!!!!

just had the duel of my life, my opponent was better than me, he had better cards than me, and I just survived 30 minutes with less than 200 life points and I WON the fucking duel all because of this single card.

images (3).jpeg

Edited by kingpotato

I decided to go with 'Black Panther in this current season II of Fortnite royale edition. I love the Black Panther's skin, and how brave he is created in the game. Fortnite is looking great with it's overall set-up, no wonder it has over 272 million players worldwide, with 24 million users embracing the game in 2022 alone.

black-panther-marvel-e1462460773100.thumb.jpg.7be2b2d0564fa6e7daae7b09f68a3576.jpg

Black Panther

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

GOD BLESS SKILL DRAIN!!!!

just had the duel of my life, my opponent was better than me, he had better cards than me, and I just survived 30 minutes with less than 200 life points and I WON the fucking duel all because of this single card.

images (3).jpeg

You pull off a major steal with this one or maybe you even underestimated how good you are, which is why you are shocked with your winning 🥇. Congratulations mate. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I decided to go with 'Black Panther in this current season II of Fortnite royale edition. I love the Black Panther's skin, and how brave he is created in the game. Fortnite is looking great with it's overall set-up, no wonder it has over 272 million players worldwide, with 24 million users embracing the game in 2022 alone.

black-panther-marvel-e1462460773100.thumb.jpg.7be2b2d0564fa6e7daae7b09f68a3576.jpg

Black Panther

It's the legendary catalyst skin that I have decided on getting for myself by the end of the month. There is something ominous about the skin that keeps attracting me. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's the legendary catalyst skin that I have decided on getting for myself by the end of the month. There is something ominous about the skin that keeps attracting me. 

What's so attractive to you with the type of skin you've chosen to go with via Fortnite?

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What's so attractive to you with the type of skin you've chosen to go with via Fortnite?

Take time and read the last part of my initial post, I believe that I have already mentioned why I love the skin. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Take time and read the last part of my initial post, I believe that I have already mentioned why I love the skin. 

It wasn't easy for me to decode what you were saying man. But I got it somehow after reading through it and spending some time to grasp the points. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you thinking about getting married or the call out that you should work on getting married 😂

I can't think of getting married not at least for me. I have serious trust issues and it's affecting all my relationship till date. It's when I have they fixed, then I can think about getting married. 

52 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That issue of lack of trust can get very nasty and messy especially with how you see human beings. It's not a good phase to be in but I hope you get to climb out of that hell hole soon. 

Some people don't possess the ability to trust. And it's not a phase. It's a lifelong trait of their personality. Not only do I not possess the ability, but I also don't have the will to trust. Even if I could, I wouldn't. Trust is a fools game. You're setting yourself up to be betrayed and let down. The only ones who are honest, aren't human.