Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 9/14/2022 at 10:17 AM, The Blackangel said:

Technically speaking, you're right. But when someone you love is unable to come home for "a few more days" those days feel like a lifetime. Trust me on that. We're going out of town for about a week here soon, and I'm already having separation anxiety due to being away from my pitbull for so long. I'm looking forward to getting home to see her again as much as I am to the trip, if not moreso.

He's here actually but I have to keep him inside for a bit because his sister will constantly want to play with him and he's still limping quite a bit. The vets claim it should go away in due time but I've been spending some time with him.

On 9/13/2022 at 5:16 PM, Heatman said:

That's very good to hear. A few more days isn't going to be long and he's going to be back home soon. I would definitely love to see his pictures when he gets home if you don't mind 😊

I don't know, I have to ask him because every time I try to a picture of him with my phone, he just keeps running around 🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

He's here actually but I have to keep him inside for a bit because his sister will constantly want to play with him and he's still limping quite a bit. The vets claim it should go away in due time but I've been spending some time with him.

I don't know, I have to ask him because every time I try to a picture of him with my phone, he just keeps running around 🤣🤣🤣

I'm glad to hear that he's gotten home successfully. I know that it must be a great relief for you and even him too because there's no place like home. He's probably picture shy and that's why he keeps running around whenever you want to snap him 😂

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm glad to hear that he's gotten home successfully. I know that it must be a great relief for you and even him too because there's no place like home. He's probably picture shy and that's why he keeps running around whenever you want to snap him 😂

Yeah, his sister doesn't mind but whenever I take out my smartphone to take a picture of him, in his eyes, it's the equivalent of me turning on the hose and getting ready to bathe him XD

21 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, his sister doesn't mind but whenever I take out my smartphone to take a picture of him, in his eyes, it's the equivalent of me turning on the hose and getting ready to bathe him XD

He's definitely going to be a fun dog to have around. With the way it looks like, he's never going to get tired of playing around all day. Although my dog enjoys his bath so much. He loves to swim a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

He's definitely going to be a fun dog to have around. With the way it looks like, he's never going to get tired of playing around all day. Although my dog enjoys his bath so much. He loves to swim a lot. 

He's quite mischievous but he is fun to have around and very obedient. He's also highly intelligent because some of the tricks he learnt was by watching me asking his father to do the same thing.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Hey Everyone - How's the week been?

More seasonable temps but very busy at work. I work in the environmental services dept. in a hospital that's fairly busy all the time. They've been busy discharging people to end their fiscal year so we been getting slammed with checkouts to clean. Otherwise it's been good. How's yours been killa?

Fatigued sounds about right for me as well. I'm ready to move on from Two Point Campus. Already getting bored of the routine gameplay design after a week of playing it. That's a $50 game I'll probably never play for a long time. Wah wah.

On 10/1/2022 at 12:13 AM, runswithspatulas said:

More seasonable temps but very busy at work. I work in the environmental services dept. in a hospital that's fairly busy all the time. They've been busy discharging people to end their fiscal year so we been getting slammed with checkouts to clean. Otherwise it's been good. How's yours been killa?

Lots of rain - another tropical storm in the region. Luckily, it didn't hit us directly. 

It would be well if I could sleep. I've been waking up anywhere from 1:00AM to 3:00AM and not be able to get back to sleep. So I'm up playing on my computer at 6:02AM and have been up for about 4 hours. I'm going to try an Ambien tonight and see if that helps. Depending on how tired I am, I tend to go to bed anywhere from 7:00PM to 10:00PM. For you non-Americans, that's 1900 to 2200.