Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

And I again, you might download and when it nears completion it will just corrupt unexpectedly, which is loss for us, cos we'll start over again. I just prefer buying at the moment via my PS4, at least with $12 I can buy some fairly used CDs or old CDs. 

I have particularly have this issue with downloading movies. It would get to the point where it's almost complete and it will hang, which is followed by error. 

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

As far as new games are concerned, it's always difficult to start playing any of them when it comes to my own experience with most games I have today. 

That will simply come with fresh new experience, it's tough to get adjusted. But with time the adjustment will get used to us. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That will simply come with fresh new experience, it's tough to get adjusted. But with time the adjustment will get used to us. 

Definitely, at first it's not going to be easy ride but with more time on the game, it gets familiar and not so difficult unless it's one of those games that are horribly difficult. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Definitely, at first it's not going to be easy ride but with more time on the game, it gets familiar and not so difficult unless it's one of those games that are horribly difficult. 

Seriously, I will keep calling out Dark Souls anytime and any day I get to hear games that were very difficult for you to play at first. The game's brutality left a deep scare on me. 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:42 PM, Heatman said:

I have particularly have this issue with downloading movies. It would get to the point where it's almost complete and it will hang, which is followed by error. 

Occurs mostly in the country having low connectivity. It do happen here in my local residential area. That's why I don't know much of the download I prefer buying CDs. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - provided that the game isn't horribly difficult, anyone who is a gamer can get along with time around the game. What matters is having that affection to keep grinding with the game. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:56 PM, Justin11 said:

Yeah - provided that the game isn't horribly difficult, anyone who is a gamer can get along with time around the game. What matters is having that affection to keep grinding with the game. 

Just call Dark Souls already because it's the only game that did showed me hell when I started playing it at first. 

On 10/28/2021 at 8:34 AM, Boblee said:

Just call Dark Souls already because it's the only game that did showed me hell when I started playing it at first. 

You must have really hated what you did experienced with the game Dark Souls at first. Was it the same with playing Dark Souls 2 for you? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You must have really hated what you did experienced with the game Dark Souls at first. Was it the same with playing Dark Souls 2 for you? 

It was a horrible experience for me. It was like being in a horror movie in reality and it never ends well for anyone who finds himself in a horror movie. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Horror games is hard for anyone to master, its made harder thsn other mission games. But one that takes time to understudy it, will come yo master it with time. 

Personally, I don't find horror games that too hard or intimidating because it's something that I have been used to all my life. 

On 9/12/2021 at 5:35 PM, m76 said:

Do you install and play new games instantly as you purchase them, if not how long does it take you usually to get from purchase to playing the game?

In most cases, if the game have been so hyped that I wouldn't be able to sleep peaceful knowing that I already have it without playing it is what I can't endure.