Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

On 9/25/2021 at 11:41 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, I am reallying enjoying it too, since I'm playing games, not going to school, cos I've graduated from high school, staying indoors to play games and earn extra bucks online till covid19 settles down. 

Finding a perfect solution to kill time in a way that it's going to be fun for you is something that gaming can offer well for everyone. 

On 9/26/2021 at 11:22 AM, Justin11 said:

Normally when you're starting up a new game other than the ones you've been playing, you'll surely find it hard to cope during the initial time, but as time goes experience will be coming. 

Seriously - some games that are naturally designed to be a hard nut to crack like Dark Souls is definitely going to frustrate the life out of you in your first trail. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously - some games that are naturally designed to be a hard nut to crack like Dark Souls is definitely going to frustrate the life out of you in your first trail. 

Lol, I understand some games are simply hard even if you set the difficulty a little bit lower. But I don't reduce difficulties in game, I play at the highest level to keep it real. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I understand some games are simply hard even if you set the difficulty a little bit lower. But I don't reduce difficulties in game, I play at the highest level to keep it real. 

Yeah - As far as I'm concerned, it's the only best way for you to learn well in playing the game. If it's easy, you ain't learning and can't compete. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - As far as I'm concerned, it's the only best way for you to learn well in playing the game. If it's easy, you ain't learning and can't compete. 

For me, it's better than spending money testing the game via demo CD. That's the best way I've been going when it comes to settling for the best games. 

On 9/25/2021 at 4:14 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Good, I'll be taking it gradually without struggling hard to learn it quicker, I am enjoying it bit by bit at least the background and the picture of the characters is impressive. 

Yeah, the graphical detail is top notch in the Witcher series - the only problem I've had on PC is the optimization but that was addressed for most part in the past few years.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, the graphical detail is top notch in the Witcher series - the only problem I've had on PC is the optimization but that was addressed for most part in the past few years.

Yeah - the company knew right away to fix the situation because it's something that would have marred a very beautiful game if they didn't. 

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

But now I believe it's running freely on your PC? that's one of the bugs in video games, it's optimization at times is a problem due to lag and slow functions. 

On 9/28/2021 at 9:57 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I recently got on Bethesda Skyrim 5 via my PC windows 11 version. At the moment I'm finding it hard to get going controlling the dragon-born a protagonist of elder-scrolls against the skyrims, lol. 

Once you keep playing it for a while, you can easily master it very well and it would be very easy for you to do so. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you keep playing it for a while, you can easily master it very well and it would be very easy for you to do so. 

That's why practice makes perfect, I can't hide in the shadows to learn unless I am out before I can learn it, and I'm happy I'm learning how to play the video game. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's why practice makes perfect, I can't hide in the shadows to learn unless I am out before I can learn it, and I'm happy I'm learning how to play the video game. 

Yeah - As much as it's a video game that isn't familiar to you but once you get some time / hours into it, you will definitely pick up.