Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it takes a while to master a game that you never played. It's a different thing when you start to replay a game that you already completed before. 

Yes, automatically that user is reduced to a newbie level. So, it requires learning at that point to master the game. And the best we can learn it, it's watching those expert on the game playing it. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If it's the first time, automatically the gamer is reduced to a newbie. Unless he has played it before but seems to add more skill to the game before it will simply go as a gamer seeking to advance in the game. 

There are some games that are way too easy to play even when it's being played for the first time. I call them easy games and they bore me quickly. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are some games that are way too easy to play even when it's being played for the first time. I call them easy games and they bore me quickly. 

When a video game is too easy to play, it became boring to me immediately because nothing much motivating to me to carry on. 

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here - I probably play them once and just don't bother to play them again.

If it's too easy, I'd complete it in a jiffy which is no fun for me as far as feeling accomplished with playing any game goes for me. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's a gradual process for me when it comes to mastering a new game I started with first time. I believe with time I can blend and have best gaming time. 

Personally, I don't rush playing games because a game rushed is a game wasted for me. I won't get to explore everything that should be in the game. 

8 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't rush playing games because a game rushed is a game wasted for me. I won't get to explore everything that should be in the game. 

Why are mine rushing it when I bought it for satisfaction. I don't like rushing because it doesn't satisfy my curiosity in any way. I prefer playing it gradually and enjoying all game actions. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

38 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Why are mine rushing it when I bought it for satisfaction. I don't like rushing because it doesn't satisfy my curiosity in any way. I prefer playing it gradually and enjoying all game actions. 

There are some gamers who will be in a rush to complete any game they purchased and join another game. It's more like an achievement for them on how fast they completed a game. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If you rush the play of any game even if it's a short time game, you will never truly appreciate how good the game is. It's like rushing to finish your food when it's hot. 

This is very funny with the example you gave but it's true fact. 

The only game that I adapted to playing very easily on my first try was Need for Speed Most Wanted. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Very good analogy - you really have to savor the experience.

Exactly - once you take it slowly or even on the average, you will have the tranquility to explore the game properly and enjoy every bit of it.