Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

31 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Is it 4th or 5th November? Are you aware that the size of COD Vanguard is half the size of Call of Duty Warzone? 

May be. Sometimes the game needs some in game updates which significantly increases the size of the game. But all in all, I am hopeful that this game is going to be a chartbuster.

On 11/1/2021 at 7:02 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, at first I was among such set of people who didn't adjust to playing on mobile phones easily. It took a while for me to get used to it. 

It's the control of games on mobile that was very challenging for me whenever I do played on it because I'm more used to playing with console controllers. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I saw Call of Duty 9 or so on mobile few days ago and it looked very interesting. Some of the weapons were very sophisticated. If COD Vanguard isn't almost out, I might the COD 9 on mobile. 

The mobile might be enticing and looking more like console quality video game, but you can't compare video games on consoles to mobile, their is big difference. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

I saw Call of Duty 9 or so on mobile few days ago and it looked very interesting. Some of the weapons were very sophisticated. If COD Vanguard isn't almost out, I might the COD 9 on mobile. 

It's Call of Duty season 9 : Nightmare. They did very well with the game's graphics and gameplay.

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I believe this is latest call of duty franchise video game right? The gameplay is simply superb. 

On mobile devices, I think so yes. But on consoles and PC, it's Call of Duty Vanguard. You should have seen the trailer a couple of times already here. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

On mobile devices, I think so yes. But on consoles and PC, it's Call of Duty Vanguard. You should have seen the trailer a couple of times already here. 

I asked because their are many call of duty versions, that's why I tried to be sure if its a new one or not. Their is no doubt, the mobile version looks superb like the console type, the background and image quality is high. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I asked because their are many call of duty versions, that's why I tried to be sure if its a new one or not. Their is no doubt, the mobile version looks superb like the console type, the background and image quality is high. 

There are so many games out there that it gets confusing most of the time. So, I'm not surprised if you get them mixed up once in a while. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:13 PM, Boblee said:

There are so many games out there that it gets confusing most of the time. So, I'm not surprised if you get them mixed up once in a while. 

You're there, many are simply that way, I try to mixed them up cos they are much. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're there, many are simply that way, I try to mixed them up cos they are much. 

It's a common thing as far as I'm concerned. It's something that can happen to any human being because we are all prone to forgetfulness. 

36 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's a common thing as far as I'm concerned. It's something that can happen to any human being because we are all prone to forgetfulness. 

Sure, we aren't perfect, we make mistakes by misquoting. I never thought before that God of war had a 2018 franchise edition, because I last played it on PS2 around 2014. 

On 11/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, Boblee said:

There is always a possibility that one is gonna misplaced the trailers for another, plus they are on the same game.