Register Now
m76

Do you find it hard to start playing a new game for the first time?

On 10/30/2021 at 10:39 AM, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't find horror games that too hard or intimidating because it's something that I have been used to all my life. 

I've seen that in you, dark souls is one of the intriguing horror game you're simply enjoying your time around. I am still waiting to play dark souls. I'll get it when I launch either PC or PS4. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen that in you, dark souls is one of the intriguing horror game you're simply enjoying your time around. I am still waiting to play dark souls. I'll get it when I launch either PC or PS4. 

You can well get prepared for the game because it's not going to be an easy ordeal for you based on how I witnessed it first hand. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

You can well get prepared for the game because it's not going to be an easy ordeal for you based on how I witnessed it first hand. 

Yes, @Boblee shared his experience around the video game 'dark souls, and that's exactly how the game is with what I've heard and seen with the game. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, @Boblee shared his experience around the video game 'dark souls, and that's exactly how the game is with what I've heard and seen with the game. 

Yeah, it's something that all who have experienced the game had witnessed. It wasn't that easy for me but I later readjusted. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's something that all who have experienced the game had witnessed. It wasn't that easy for me but I later readjusted. 

I would say for any game when I played for the first time, its difficult to get the controls. But it takes me an hour or two to get adapted it to fully. Once I learnt how to handle my character, I can easily finish the games fast.

4 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I would say for any game when I played for the first time, its difficult to get the controls. But it takes me an hour or two to get adapted it to fully. Once I learnt how to handle my character, I can easily finish the games fast.

It's the adaptation of the game that makes it easy for you to adjust to it very well and get used to it. It's like when you play racing games and don't master the controls, it's going to wear you out. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's the adaptation of the game that makes it easy for you to adjust to it very well and get used to it. It's like when you play racing games and don't master the controls, it's going to wear you out. 

Exactly, playing some games on mobile was actually challenging for me at first and even some games now are too robust for me to play on mobile. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, playing some games on mobile was actually challenging for me at first and even some games now are too robust for me to play on mobile. 

There are some gamers that find the smartphone touch pad face too small for them to have a satisfying gaming experience with it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I understand, the game isn't easy, even the trailer showed it. So, I hope you're doing better now with dark souls? 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some gamers that find the smartphone touch pad face too small for them to have a satisfying gaming experience with it. 

Yeah, at first I was among such set of people who didn't adjust to playing on mobile phones easily. It took a while for me to get used to it. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Playing on mobile via some kind of video games comes with satisfaction. Mobile game devs are simply trying with some amazing game development. 

I saw Call of Duty 9 or so on mobile few days ago and it looked very interesting. Some of the weapons were very sophisticated. If COD Vanguard isn't almost out, I might the COD 9 on mobile. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I saw Call of Duty 9 or so on mobile few days ago and it looked very interesting. Some of the weapons were very sophisticated. If COD Vanguard isn't almost out, I might the COD 9 on mobile. 

COD vanguard is going to launch on 4tg November. That's going to be a huge game I guess. The trailer is awesome. I already played other COD games and well aware of the controls. I won't have difficulty playing this one though.

40 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

COD vanguard is going to launch on 4tg November. That's going to be a huge game I guess. The trailer is awesome. I already played other COD games and well aware of the controls. I won't have difficulty playing this one though.

Is it 4th or 5th November? Are you aware that the size of COD Vanguard is half the size of Call of Duty Warzone?