Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

How are you going to make money from playing video games when you connect with your family people once again this festive season? 

We can bet on games that we play to raise funds for our outing and having fun with drinks and meats. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

We can bet on games that we play to raise funds for our outing and having fun with drinks and meats. 

I have been doing that ever since I was a kid and still doing it till now as an adult as well. It's a fun way to play with friends and family. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's cool, but you should be careful too when it comes to betting. Because conflict arise from it especially when the other of friend is losing whopping amount after series of unsuccessful bets with you guys xD 😄

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, but you should be careful too when it comes to betting. Because conflict arise from it especially when the other of friend is losing whopping amount after series of unsuccessful bets with you guys xD 😄

It's still amongst us and any money we raised would still be used for all of our entertainment. So, it's a win win situation for all. 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:57 AM, Boblee said:

It's still amongst us and any money we raised would still be used for all of our entertainment. So, it's a win win situation for all. 

I did this well enough growing up with my friends in the hood. I think it's something I can copy this Christmas as well. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I did this well enough growing up with my friends in the hood. I think it's something I can copy this Christmas as well. 

You going to grab that it is something that is going to be entertaining for you to do with your friends when you all gather together to play doing the Christmas season festivities.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am very much driven by money, I simply need some money to fund my basic needs, save via crypto, and also grow my mini business higher. Such can make me work over crunch time million times. 

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, money rules the world and it's not surprising that one would be willing to do anything to make money even as a gamer. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly and it's why I believe that any gamer would take on the opportunity to play games and get paid in the process. Who would say no to that? 

No sane gamer would decline that option or offer because it's not even at work to play games, as it's something we do mostly for fun. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

No sane gamer would decline that option or offer because it's not even at work to play games, as it's something we do mostly for fun. 

Exactly, it's the fun part and getting paid in the process that makes it so interesting for me. You don't get such opportunity flying around always. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's the fun part and getting paid in the process that makes it so interesting for me. You don't get such opportunity flying around always. 

You even hardly get such opportunities now to talk of. I can't remember the last time I was given money or won money from playing video games. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You even hardly get such opportunities now to talk of. I can't remember the last time I was given money or won money from playing video games. 

It's such a sad feeling that we can't get money from games like we would want to. 

tenor.gif

On 12/14/2021 at 6:52 PM, Boblee said:

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, money rules the world and it's not surprising that one would be willing to do anything to make money even as a gamer. 

You can do anything literally to make money especially in this modern day world, where technology have taking place. Just some technical work done, earns you huge amount of money. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can do anything literally to make money especially in this modern day world, where technology have taking place. Just some technical work done, earns you huge amount of money. 

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the gaming industry would be involved in cryptocurrency because it's going to be a great opportunity for gamers take part on the project.