Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can do anything literally to make money especially in this modern day world, where technology have taking place. Just some technical work done, earns you huge amount of money. 

It's few games that you can play and earn small cryptocurrencies that won't worth anything meaningful when it comes to money value. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's few games that you can play and earn small cryptocurrencies that won't worth anything meaningful when it comes to money value. 

What really matters is that the player of the cryptocurrency game is earning reward placing his or her time playing the Satoshi kind of game, because rewards comes through it. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What really matters is that the player of the cryptocurrency game is earning reward placing his or her time playing the Satoshi kind of game, because rewards comes through it. 

Seriously, it is the only way that I know that a gamer can actually get paid more for spending more time on a game when he or she gets paid in cryptocurrency from how long that they put in playing the games

34 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it is the only way that I know that a gamer can actually get paid more for spending more time on a game when he or she gets paid in cryptocurrency from how long that they put in playing the games

The only problem is that most of games that offer such paying features in cryptocurrency aren't paying well enough. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, some tangible rewards comes from it, but not much reward, like the one that will settle some bills for you. You'll only earn better via cryptocurrency if you're a project owner or an expert trader. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, some tangible rewards comes from it, but not much reward, like the one that will settle some bills for you. You'll only earn better via cryptocurrency if you're a project owner or an expert trader. 

If it's possible to earn big like that in games, a lot of gamers would be willing and open to playing such games that are available in that format but the earning is low. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's possible to earn big like that in games, a lot of gamers would be willing and open to playing such games that are available in that format but the earning is low. 

I have only seen few of these games where you can earn cryptocurrency when playing on smartphone. I'm not sure if it's available on PS. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

The earnings are simply very low if you're simply dwelling on the crypto NFT reward games. I don't play them because I don't want to labour myself for nothing. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The earnings are simply very low if you're simply dwelling on the crypto NFT reward games. I don't play them because I don't want to labour myself for nothing. 

It's actually why I don't bother myself too much about getting and playing such games. I rather buy the cryptocurrency I want to buy. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why I don't bother myself too much about getting and playing such games. I rather buy the cryptocurrency I want to buy. 

Everyone has choice, your choice is best pleasing to you. I love playing some of those games when I feel like, and it rewards me with some NFTs collectibles. I don't spend up to an hour on those rewarding games. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Everyone has choice, your choice is best pleasing to you. I love playing some of those games when I feel like, and it rewards me with some NFTs collectibles. I don't spend up to an hour on those rewarding games. 

When you play for the wins of the coins promised and you play the game actively for 3 months and you have nothing to show for it, would you still keep playing? 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:57 AM, Boblee said:

It's still amongst us and any money we raised would still be used for all of our entertainment. So, it's a win win situation for all. 

Oh, I got you now better. Their is no infringement to think too much about winning the betting, since it will still go into the entertainment circle you guys planned for. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

When you play for the wins of the coins promised and you play the game actively for 3 months and you have nothing to show for it, would you still keep playing? 

Not at all, I wouldn't do that for one month without getting anything tangible and I would keep doing that. It's not possible as far as I'm concerned. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their is nothing keeping me on the game when I continuously play without profit coming through it.