Register Now
StaceyPowers

How much would someone have to pay you to do crunch time on games?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PayPal should help small customers by reducing their exorbitant gas fee into making it favourable for everyone to pay and feel alright. 

Seriously, I don't feel that PayPal charges are that too high from all my transactions with them over the years. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PayPal should help small customers by reducing their exorbitant gas fee into making it favourable for everyone to pay and feel alright. 

If it's something that can be done, PayPal would have done that a very long time ago. The major is even allowing their services worldwide. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's something that can be done, PayPal would have done that a very long time ago. The major is even allowing their services worldwide. 

This is the major issue when they are not even allowing their services worldwide. The issue of avoiding fraud is really affecting their service usage. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is the major issue when they are not even allowing their services worldwide. The issue of avoiding fraud is really affecting their service usage. 

PayPal is just stingy to the core and even too greedy as well with their constant limiting of users accounts. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

PayPal is just stingy to the core and even too greedy as well with their constant limiting of users accounts. 

It is actually why I believe that a lot of people don't really fancy making use of PayPal services because of their strict policies that affects a lot of users.

Again, I hate it when I'm playing double transfer charges. Because the recipient will definitely ask me to cover up the charges. But when I was receiving it, I never asked for the depositor to cover up the charges. That's why I enjoy using cryptocurrency payment method, no one ask you to cover up any charges. 

Edited by Justin11

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Now, it's almost Christmas, I'm very much open to getting paid anything if it's possible for playing more games or working overtime at my workplace. 

I believe that any video game player will always be open to having such opportunity made available for him or her because it means more money in your pocket.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that any video game player will always be open to having such opportunity made available for him or her because it means more money in your pocket.

There are so many video games out there that people can actually play especially when they take their time to make the selections of the game that suits their preferences.

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What if you're asked to over during nthe Christmas day and even the new year day, as a Christian are you going to play games through out those special dates without being with your love ones? 

There is always a possibility that I will still have time for my family members to have fun together with and also play the games that I need to play to make money from it as well.

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a possibility that I will still have time for my family members to have fun together with and also play the games that I need to play to make money from it as well.

How are you going to make money from playing video games when you connect with your family people once again this festive season?