Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What to play next?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Happy hunting mate and do enjoy your play session with GTA 5. I'm sure you will enjoy it all over again. 

For some reason it was hard for me to get into when I first played it, but I'm already at the point I stopped playing last time, but it just feels different now. It's bad ass. I don't know where my head was before. That happens sometimes giving games another try. 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

This will be out of the list, also as I'm typing I have on of my family members peeing and spitting in the barthroom and it pee's me off that I have to seat here and hearing it. Anyway why not you go and look at a full new game to buy 🙂 that's not on your list and play it that you really want to play. 

I think I'm done buying new games for a while. I personally think it's best to wait till the game has been out for a year or two. I've got to play these ones I do have though. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm seriously thinking about getting into playing The Evil Within 2 - an interesting and intense survival horror game. 

I'm loving this game and currently still playing it. Definitely an underrated gem. I haven't played the first one yet, but already bought that game and gonna play after I finish this one. I probably should have played the first one before it, but I've heard that the second is so much better so that's why I started with that one. But it's up there at the top of my horror favorites. 

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's a pretty great game with lots of DLC, great story and action. Not to mention, some really heart-wrenching scenes but I won't spoil it for you.

Go on, I'm spectating about the heart wrenching stuffs you wanna say about the game. I know it's superb, with tremendous gameplay and background, I've watched it's trailer.  But I never played it, so I wouldn't say much about it. 

49 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Go on, I'm spectating about the heart wrenching stuffs you wanna say about the game. I know it's superb, with tremendous gameplay and background, I've watched it's trailer.  But I never played it, so I wouldn't say much about it. 

I think Witcher 3 is a legendary game. There is so much to do and explore, with a great main story as well as pretty damn good side quests. 

14 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think Witcher 3 is a legendary game. There is so much to do and explore, with a great main story as well as pretty damn good side quests. 

I believe you've played this game quite some time, are mine right? Do you know how much it is valued at present? I know Amazon or AliExpress will have it's physical cover at cheap price. 

19 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think I'm done buying new games for a while. I personally think it's best to wait till the game has been out for a year or two. I've got to play these ones I do have though. 

Great way to able to save money, why pay full price for games that you might not even play more then 24 hours 😛 

On 9/22/2021 at 4:31 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

For some reason it was hard for me to get into when I first played it, but I'm already at the point I stopped playing last time, but it just feels different now. It's bad ass. I don't know where my head was before. That happens sometimes giving games another try. 

I totally understand that my friend, there are some games that offers such difficult when you first try it out. It's exactly the feelings that I had with God of War. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Quite some days now I never played my favourite game being FIFA 19, at the moment, I'm simply focusing on far cry 6, which seems uneasy for me to go the enemies down through it's main character 'Dani Rojas. I'm learning the gameplay gradually, I'll fit in soonest. 

So you are into Far cry 6? I think it's gonna be an excellent game. I guess it is expected to launch in October 2021. I played far cry 3 and 4, it is quite a good game.

The next game I will be playing is cyberpunk. Let's see how it goes. 😊

Edited by Razor1911

7 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

So you are into Far cry 6? I think it's gonna be an excellent game. I guess it is expected to launch in October 2021. I played far cry 3 and 4, it is quite a good game.

The next game I will be playing is cyberpunk. Let's see how it goes. 😊

Are you talking about playing Cyberpunk 2077? 

On 9/22/2021 at 2:23 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I believe you've played this game quite some time, are mine right? Do you know how much it is valued at present? I know Amazon or AliExpress will have it's physical cover at cheap price. 

Most of us have played it and it's a very good game. You won't regret purchasing it - the only thing you'll regret is not playing it sooner.

On 9/23/2021 at 12:37 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Looking at the trailer surely it looks awesome. I have searched for some reviews, as I didn't have played it yet. Almost 90% of the players are satisfied with this game. This one is worth playing for sure.