Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I saw it there via the trailer you shared, it's simply one of those Assassins Creed game in the past very satisfying indeed especially it's catchy graphics. 

Here it is once again. I really enjoyed playing that game and can easily still go back to it. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Here it is once again. I really enjoyed playing that game and can easily still go back to it. 

Their is no doubt, Assassins Creed Revelation or whatever edition of it, is simply amazing. I enjoyed this one again, which enthralls how wonderful the graphics is. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

That is actually part of the reason why some video games can never really die off today because even though they have their downsides there are still people who appreciate it.

People have different choices, some users simply love what others detest that's why the video game company wouldn't lack any customer because some gamers are simply playing it..

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

WatchMojo have something to say about these games as the best top 10 when it comes to good series games. 

I know very well that God of War would definitely be amongst their list of best top 10 game's series with how good the game has been. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, God of War would definitely be on that list. It won game of the year award I think, so it's one good game even till date. 

It was in 2018 that it won the award. I think it scooped more awards after that as well!! 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Have the video game award night been concluded? Heard recently about the new development of 2021 video game award, I'm staying cool to hear from other users who have been following them up. 

Here is all you need to know about the video game award of 2021. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/all-game-awards-winners-2021

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here is the Live stream video of the award. You can watch for fun, if you have 3 hours plus to spare. 

I didn't get to watch this ceremony when it took place, so I'm definitely going to spare the time to watch everything here. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I would never miss the game award for anything unless my wife is giving birth at that very moment. 

Hopefully, your wife wouldn't be giving birth every year around the time of the award ceremony, otherwise you will be missing it always 😂

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Hopefully, your wife wouldn't be giving birth every year around the time of the award ceremony, otherwise you will be missing it always 😂

Haha, that's really funny but as far as having kids is concerned for me, it's only going to be just 2 kids for me. 

On 12/14/2021 at 7:10 PM, Boblee said:

Here is all you need to know about the video game award of 2021. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/all-game-awards-winners-2021

It's exciting for me to go through the lists though, and find out for myself who the bests are via the 2021 gaming awards ceremony in each of the award session. Eden ring won an award, which is best anticipated video game, something like that.