Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Is this really a series video game? This is my very first time of hearing about the game, although 2005 is a long time ago. 

Yeah, Destroy All Humans is a series video game and to crown it all, it's an open world action adventure video game . 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, Destroy All Humans is a series video game and to crown it all, it's an open world action adventure video game . 

Although the game is a little bit back dated old, I would still be checking it out and see if it's something that's going to work for me. 

I even enjoy playing some retro games. I've played winning eleven soccer often times, I've played half-life, Street fighter, Defender, Tetris, Star wars, Kung-Fu Masters etc. Majority of them are simply games I never heard before, but due to the love I have for old games made me playing them. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It doesn't matter how old the game will be, what really matters is the game-play, the quality of the game-play is what you should check out. 

Exactly, the game's storyline, characters and general gameplay are the most important thing that makes a game worth it. Although, I personally love good graphics. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, the game's storyline, characters and general gameplay are the most important thing that makes a game worth it. Although, I personally love good graphics. 

I love graphics as well, that's the beauty of the game from the previous dark age games of 70s-90s and early 2000s games. But the storyline, and the general game-play is more appealing to me. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even though Fallout is filled with bugs and all manner of glitches, it's still almost among my best series. 

It is believed, everyone must not have same feelings around a particular game or series. You've made your choice and that's it. Which shows no matter the bugs you feel safe playing the game. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is believed, everyone must not have same feelings around a particular game or series. You've made your choice and that's it. Which shows no matter the bugs you feel safe playing the game. 

That is actually part of the reason why some video games can never really die off today because even though they have their downsides there are still people who appreciate it.

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love graphics as well, that's the beauty of the game from the previous dark age games of 70s-90s and early 2000s games. But the storyline, and the general game-play is more appealing to me. 

Modern video games have actually made it something to be very peculiar in most of the games that people get into which the graphics are well upgraded to increase their immersion on gamers.

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Modern video games have actually made it something to be very peculiar in most of the games that people get into which the graphics are well upgraded to increase their immersion on gamers.

Sure, modern video game graphics are simply unique can't be compared to the dark ages. Because the graphics now are simply like the real live shows. 

36 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, modern video game graphics are simply unique can't be compared to the dark ages. Because the graphics now are simply like the real live shows. 

The graphics updates in video games now are very outstanding that you can't have it ignored even if you wanted to. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The graphics updates in video games now are very outstanding that you can't have it ignored even if you wanted to. 

Yes, I simply love the graphics in GTA series. That's graphic design at its marvelous best. And majority of the games are simply enticing like the GTA type. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, I simply love the graphics in GTA series. That's graphic design at its marvelous best. And majority of the games are simply enticing like the GTA type. 

Assassin's Creed series do came with incredible features and good quality graphics as well especially what I saw in Assassin’s Creed Revelations. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Assassin's Creed series do came with incredible features and good quality graphics as well especially what I saw in Assassin’s Creed Revelations. 

I saw it there via the trailer you shared, it's simply one of those Assassins Creed game in the past very satisfying indeed especially it's catchy graphics.