Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

38 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It was actually supposed to be released September 2021 but it was delayed to 2022. There isn't any specific date yet but it should around February to May. 

Okay, maybe something came up and the game was not released at the initial announced date. Let's wait and see by then, if it will eventually be released. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

It was actually supposed to be released September 2021 but it was delayed to 2022. There isn't any specific date yet but it should around February to May. 

Eventually, they couldn't release the game last September 2021 and it gave some gamers more opportunities to pre order the game now. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't like video games that is been delayed, that makes it too lazy for the devs/company. It's better not to announce than to announce it and keep shifting it. 

You can't really fault the producers of God of war. Instead of rushing and messing up their great game franchise, it's better to have it delayed and release a complete God of War Ragnarok. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can't really fault the producers of God of war. Instead of rushing and messing up their great game franchise, it's better to have it delayed and release a complete God of War Ragnarok. 

It will be better they keep it on the low, than making adjustments of release date when they know they aren't ready to release the game.  

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will be better they keep it on the low, than making adjustments of release date when they know they aren't ready to release the game.  

That's why I don't really worry about it too much unless they are very consistent in postponement of game's release. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would be willing to wait till 2023 to have a perfect God of War Ragnarok, than get it now and have it whacky like when Cyberpunk 2077 was released initially. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It doesn't bother me to wait long before seeing a game that has overshadowed the spotlight. But where it will bother me is when the game failed to meet up the expectations. 

Yeah, it's something that I personally can't live with as well especially when I had big hopes on the game. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's why I don't really worry about it too much unless they are very consistent in postponement of game's release. 

That's what I'm saying too, when the postponement becomes a normal norm to them, that's when I'll grow too frustrated and even stop thinking about the game. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's what I'm saying too, when the postponement becomes a normal norm to them, that's when I'll grow too frustrated and even stop thinking about the game. 

Once the postponement is something that's going to serve the game better, it's definitely something that I'm going to support full time. 

On 12/25/2021 at 1:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, it would make gamers lose good interest in their games especially with the ones that pre order for their games.