Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's exciting for me to go through the lists though, and find out for myself who the bests are via the 2021 gaming awards ceremony in each of the award session. Eden ring won an award, which is best anticipated video game, something like that. 

I think that the video of the award ceremony was also shared in between on the comments as well. You can equally watch that too if you have the time. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that the video of the award ceremony was also shared in between on the comments as well. You can equally watch that too if you have the time. 

Yeah, I think I posted the video and I actually watched it live the day it was done. It was one good ceremony from how everything was done. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'll go check for the video game ceremony via YouTube when I am free with my activities online and when ever I want some thing to keep me warmth and entertained without doing much. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go check for the video game ceremony via YouTube when I am free with my activities online and when ever I want some thing to keep me warmth and entertained without doing much. 

I would be looking forward to the games that would be released next year and see which ones make the top best games of 2022.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would be looking forward to the games that would be released next year and see which ones make the top best games of 2022.

I actually have Elden Ring, God of War Ragnarok, Starfield and Horizon Forbidden West all mapped out for next year games to get. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

2022 is still unborn, I believe more games like we saw in 2021 gonna come out for sure. And we'll see with our own eyes, and also play them too, to judge which is built well or not. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

2022 is still unborn, I believe more games like we saw in 2021 gonna come out for sure. And we'll see with our own eyes, and also play them too, to judge which is built well or not. 

Yeah, there are definitely more games that are going to be developed and published next year and some of them looks interesting like God of War Ragnarok that's coming. 

Edited by Heatman

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there are definitely more games that are going to be developed and published next year and some of them looks interesting like God of War Ragnarok that's coming. 

I'm definitely not missing out on getting the new release of God of War Ragnarok that's coming next year. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

We look forward to God of war Ragnarok edition, she what it got in stock for us come 2022. Others can follow too, let's see what they can offer to us. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You see God of War Ragnarok, Forbidden Horizon West and Dark Souls are among my best series so far. 

God of War Ragnarok is the latest God of War series that's going on to be released next year 2022. I'm already pumped for the game. 

I am still spending more time on my FIFA 22 game more than any other, even when I have other unplayed options, I still get along with my newly purchased FIFA 22. I want to complete several seasons of my player career mode, and go very far level in FUT league to rank high amongst other notable players, before I can consider switching to playing more of the action or adventure games. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 12/21/2021 at 9:20 AM, Justin11 said:

What exact date are we going to see the God of war Ragnarok edition released? You've said nice things about it, with the level of your good preview of the game, I'll simply say, you should go on and pre-order it. 

It was actually supposed to be released September 2021 but it was delayed to 2022. There isn't any specific date yet but it should around February to May.