Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

On 1/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, Heatman said:

I liked BioShock 2 the most amongst all that I played in the game series of Bioshock. 

I think that one thing that's very common with most games on series is that they get the 2nd part far more better than the first one. 

On 1/5/2022 at 8:44 AM, Heatman said:

I liked BioShock 2 the most amongst all that I played in the game series of Bioshock. 

BioShock II is one of the series best ever, I didn't play it much, the little I played the game the graphics, and the game-play is superb for my liking. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:46 PM, Head_Hunter said:

BioShock II is one of the series best ever, I didn't play it much, the little I played the game the graphics, and the game-play is superb for my liking. 

The trailer alone of Bioshock 2 says a lot about how good the video game is. It really pushed me into getting and playing the game. 

On 1/6/2022 at 10:54 PM, Justin11 said:

I didn't get to play BioShock 2, I played the BioShock part one, I watched others playing the later editions of the game. I tried to play it but other games crossed my mind. 

I think that the game Bioshock 2 is actually available on Playstation 3, so if you want to get it, you can easily do that from Steam. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that the game Bioshock 2 is actually available on Playstation 3, so if you want to get it, you can easily do that from Steam. 

That's tremendous recommendation you've said to me now. I have already written my console off from playing the game. I'll go check it out because I love the game. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's tremendous recommendation you've said to me now. I have already written my console off from playing the game. I'll go check it out because I love the game. 

I actually think that there is a discount buy on the game currently on Steam when I had it checked out last. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually think that there is a discount buy on the game currently on Steam when I had it checked out last. 

I believed it's a digital version of the game which steam is offering? Because I wouldn't know how delivery gonna be possible for them here in my locality. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I believed it's a digital version of the game which steam is offering? Because I wouldn't know how delivery gonna be possible for them here in my locality. 

It's definitely a digital copy of games. You don't know much about steam and how their games goes? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Well, that's what Steam is. Pretty much all games on PC are sold digitally these days. You just don't get physical copies of games on PC anymore.

1 minute ago, Shagger said:

Well, that's what Steam is. Pretty much all games on PC are sold digitally these days. You just don't get physical copies of games on PC anymore.

I'm not talking about PC games on steam, I was asking Heatman if steam offer digital PS3 games. But anyways, thanks for confirming to me that steam deals on digital games nowadays. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I'm not talking about PC games on steam, I was asking Heatman if steam offer digital PS3 games. But anyways, thanks for confirming to me that steam deals on digital games nowadays. 

Well, they don't. At least not exclusives. There are plenty of games that were on PS3, but they're almost entirely multiplatform titles.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Well, they don't. At least not exclusives. There are plenty of games that were on PS3, but they're almost entirely multiplatform titles.

Good to hear from you about that, I'm settled now concerning what steam have for PS3. I'll stick to the options for PS3, while saving money to upgrade my gaming device. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Good to hear from you about that, I'm settled now concerning what steam have for PS3. I'll stick to the options for PS3, while saving money to upgrade my gaming device. 

The sooner you can get your new PC for your games the better it's going to be for you when it comes to the games that you would have available to play. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The sooner you can get your new PC for your games the better it's going to be for you when it comes to the games that you would have available to play. 

That's it, but I wouldn't rush things, their are still much of the games to play later when my PC arrive, I am not in a hurry now to avoid making wrong choice. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it, but I wouldn't rush things, their are still much of the games to play later when my PC arrive, I am not in a hurry now to avoid making wrong choice. 

Procrastination is the only thing that's going to delay your getting the PC unless the money for it isn't yet available.