Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite game series?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Uncharted is another good video games series that I really liked getting into over the years. The same thing goes with DMC series. 

I never really like the DMC series that much. Playing Uncharted series was more satisfying and accomplishing for me all round. 

On 1/14/2022 at 2:01 AM, Heatman said:

Bioshock have always been a great game's series till today which is why it's still very much popular till today ever since I started playing. 

It's been like that since it came into limelight, I enjoyed it so much the very first time I played it. I'll continue with the game when I have enough time for it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:49 AM, Boblee said:

As much as these games are very popular, I'm actually looking forward more to the making of GT 7 because it's far more interesting series to me. 

Let's see what the future holds for GT series. It have really gotten public admiration due it's feature of PS4 and PS5 franchise console in its 7th edition. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's been like that since it came into limelight, I enjoyed it so much the very first time I played it. I'll continue with the game when I have enough time for it. 

Yeah, and it's actually why it's that popular the way that it has been over the past few years till now. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Let's see what the future holds for GT series. It have really gotten public admiration due it's feature of PS4 and PS5 franchise console in its 7th edition. 

It's one of my favorite car racing video games ever made. I can't wait to see what GT 7 is cooking for us. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For the series of Gran Turismo to get to 6 and now looking at getting into the 7th, shows how good the game has been. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the series of Gran Turismo to get to 6 and now looking at getting into the 7th, shows how good the game has been. 

Yeah, it's been a while for the series. The company have been running for over 20 years now. If you check back when Gran Turismo 1 was released, it's around 1996, which is quite a long one. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's just like the old game Pac-Man that's still going now even when it's over 30 years in the making of first release. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's just like the old game Pac-Man that's still going now even when it's over 30 years in the making of first release. 

Yeah, that game Pac-Man have been around for a very long time now and they are still making new releases for it. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that game Pac-Man have been around for a very long time now and they are still making new releases for it. 

Yeah, Pac-Man has been a huge hit with gamers for a very long time. Though Pac-Man probably isn't as popular as he once was, the franchise is still around and kicking. But stuff like Sonic and Mario are probably leaps and bounds ahead of him in popularity. But that doesn't really matter much, it just means that Pac-Man isn't as popular as he once was, but he's still important to the gaming community for sure. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

These days I kind of loving the no man's sky and it's not really a series as of yet and apart from that little nightmares too I may mention.

It's even something that's linked up to your username. I don't mind asking if it's anything to do with your name? 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:12 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, Pac-Man has been a huge hit with gamers for a very long time. Though Pac-Man probably isn't as popular as he once was, the franchise is still around and kicking. But stuff like Sonic and Mario are probably leaps and bounds ahead of him in popularity. But that doesn't really matter much, it just means that Pac-Man isn't as popular as he once was, but he's still important to the gaming community for sure. 

Yeah, Mario is definitely a lot more popular than Pac-Man. There are no kids that aren't familiar with Mario games till date. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, Mario is definitely a lot more popular than Pac-Man. There are no kids that aren't familiar with Mario games till date. 

Seriously, Mario games were the most popular games when I was growing up. It's literally what we play all day long before any other games. 

On 12/2/2021 at 10:38 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Sure, the contest is ongoing, let's see how it ends, if it becomes possible then it means those who emerged victorious in the contest will take home digital copy of COD vanguard. 

Since Microsoft now have Activision-Blizzard rights, let's see what and how good they are going to make the Call of Duty series get better.