Register Now
skyfire

Genshin Impact

On 9/23/2021 at 6:40 PM, skyfire said:

One of the popular RPG based game on the android mobile. If you like such asian RPGs then It's one good game worth checking out. 

If you ask me, Asians are the very best in my opinion when it comes to RPGs. Their culture is something that they are very good at inserting into their RPG games. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I found the Mi pad 4 can play the game too like the specs fitting fine on that tablet. 

Yeah, it looks like a very good fit. The reviews it came with are very well done in a way you get all you need to know about the device from it. 

I keep seeing this mentioned on different sites and I'm actually curious to try it out. I was quite surprised to see it available on so many different platforms as well especially on console because I assumed it was some sort of mobile game. Might have to give it a try on the PS5

On 9/28/2021 at 8:01 PM, Heatman said:

If you ask me, Asians are the very best in my opinion when it comes to RPGs. Their culture is something that they are very good at inserting into their RPG games. 

When you say Asian, do you mean to say Chinese or the entire Asian community that ranges from China to Saudi Arabia? Genshin Impact is a Chinese game with JRPG flavor,