Register Now
Head_Hunter

What feature are you expecting to see in FIFA 22?

I know some persons say FIFA series is kinda boring, slow game play xD. 

But it doesn't change the fact that, EA FIFA have millions that still admire it. Their is no edition of FIFA game that doesn't come with amazing features. 

The time of 'The Journey' career mode came and gone, which was built around Alex Hunter, with amazing cutscenes, graphics, and items to improve his appearance. 

In the last two (2) editions, being FIFA 2020 and 2021 their is no Hunter's career mode, EA FIFA brought in the licensed UCL and UEL competitions into it's cup features, which was introduced last two years in 2019, debuted in FIFA 20. Which got fans excited seeing the addition of UEFA champions league and UEFA Europa league competitions coming Live to EA FIFA games. 

Now we are days away from the official release of FIFA 22. Which features have you heard or seen broadcasted on any vlogging platform which will be introduced in the new game launching in October 1st? 

images (18) (1).jpeg

To be honest with you @Head_Hunter, I'm very concerned about what it is you're trying to do on this forum. Consistently making posts with such a clear and positive bias on FIFA, it's no wonder people think think you work for EA something. Whether you do or you're just a passionate fan, trust me when I tell you you're not going to convince anyone that this game is worth buying any more than I can convince you it's not. Everyone has their minds made up long before the new FIFA comes out. Whether one wants to buy the game or not, there's is almost no chance of changing somebody's mind, it's just the way it is with games like this. There are two kinds of gamers, those who love FIFA and that are completely baffled why and that's not going to change.

So, and I want to make it clear that this is advice and nothing more, I'd recommend that you stop trying to talk this game up on VGR. You're not going to gain anything by doing so except aggravating folk and making yourself look one dimensional. Don't get wrong, feel free to discuss the game all you want, but I'd suggest a different approach to how you word you posts on it so it doesn't sound like a promotion.

Edited by Shagger

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

To be honest with you @Head_Hunter, I'm very concerned about what it is you're trying to do on this forum. Consistently making posts with such a clear and positive bias on FIFA, it's no wonder people think think you work for EA something. Whether you do or you're just a passionate fan, trust me when I tell you you're not going to convince anyone that this game is worth buying any more than I can convince you it's not. Everyone has their minds made up long before the new FIFA comes out. Whether one wants to buy the game or not, there's is almost no chance of changing somebody's mind, it's just the way it is with games like this. There are two kinds of gamers, those who love FIFA and that are completely baffled why and that's not going to change.

So, and I want to make it clear that this is advice and nothing more, I'd recommend that you stop trying to talk this game up on VGR. You're not going to gain anything by doing so except aggravating folk and making yourself look one dimensional. Don't get wrong, feel free to discuss the game all you want, but I'd suggest a different approach to how you word you posts on it so it doesn't sound like a promotion.

My intentions is never to promote EA FIFA game nor are mine working for EA. I just shared it so we can keep the forum conversation going in a different topic as well. I understand what you said @Shagger, that I shouldn't make it obvious about my love for FIFA, trying to persuade the already settled minds elsewhere to purchase the new edition of the game. 

I'll adhere to what you've said, thanks. 

I mean, there's nothing wrong with talking positively about the game. I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game @Head_Hunter and I'm looking forward to enjoying the new changes to both Division Rivals and FUT Champs.

I played around with the EA Access trial as well where I managed to pack Haaland so looking forward to playing with him. The game seems to have gone away from just pace so players like Haaland will be amazing to play with.

3 minutes ago, Darth said:

I mean, there's nothing wrong with talking positively about the game. I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of the game @Head_Hunter and I'm looking forward to enjoying the new changes to both Division Rivals and FUT Champs.

I played around with the EA Access trial as well where I managed to pack Haaland so looking forward to playing with him. The game seems to have gone away from just pace so players like Haaland will be amazing to play with.

Thanks a lot that you got my impressions that I wasn't trying to stir, I said everything base on my perspective of loving the game which I've been playing since childhood till now. 

EA FIFA FUT champs is one of the enticing features of EA where you'll battle with real players, buy team packs, build your team to become the best among other FUT teams. 

On 9/26/2021 at 12:09 PM, Justin11 said:

Your team is good to go buddy, haaland will do amazing things in attack for you, KDB is there in the right mid-field flank to spread the pass and open the game up. Your opposition will be reeling over your squad list, because it's combative enough. 

That's not KDB - that's Marco Reus from Borussia Dortmund and he's a very skillful player in his own right with lots of pace.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:09 AM, killamch89 said:

That's not KDB - that's Marco Reus from Borussia Dortmund and he's a very skillful player in his own right with lots of pace.

😅😅, I was thinking it's KDB cos they have same hair colour, sorry for mistaking Marco Reus for Kelvin De-bruyne. Your team is superb, because it got talented players dazzling well in their respective teams in reality football. 

Edited by Justin11

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

😅😅, I was thinking it's KDB cos they have same hair colour, sorry for mistaking Marco Reus for Kelvin De-bruyne. Your team is superb, because it got talented players dazzling well in their respective teams in reality football. 

The problem I have with his team is that he uses Ole as manager...There are way better coaches he could go for.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The problem I have with his team is that he uses Ole as manager...There are way better coaches he could go for.

Lol, ole is still a nice coach, but lack trophy haul maybe he can do better in virtual world in the touchline rolling up and down. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, ole is still a nice coach, but lack trophy haul maybe he can do better in virtual world in the touchline rolling up and down. 

He's a very uninspiring coach and his tactics are one dimensional - even in the virtual world you won't win anything with him...