Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you play the villain

In saints row one, you play a neer-do-well cop killer that just wants to be a better gangster, and you blow up a building. In saints row two, you escalate from prison after all the shit you did in saints row two to do all the same shit again, but this time it's because a small town business got really successful. But look at In saints row three you have to kill more cops to bring gang violence to an all time high in a different city after becoming a corporate whore. Goes on

55 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, the game looks fascinating playing as an alien, but do you think it's possible eliminating all humans simply taking over in the reality virtual game world? 

The game has never really given a conclusion as to what would happen if you eliminated all humans. For all we know, they could just blow up the planet.

43 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The game has never really given a conclusion as to what would happen if you eliminated all humans. For all we know, they could just blow up the planet.

Lol, they will simply rule the world, that's hilarious one indeed. Is the game main character centred in an alien? 

47 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yes, the main character is part of the invading Alien race.

Thanks alot coming here to explain everything about the Alien game and it's antagonist and protagonist, surely let's watch and see how aliens wants to take over the world owned by humans, lol. 

15 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot coming here to explain everything about the Alien game and it's antagonist and protagonist, surely let's watch and see how aliens wants to take over the world owned by humans, lol. 

It's hilarious - they have all kinds of methods such as kidnapping and brainwashing other humans, taking over their bodies or just straight up annihilating them.

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

It's hilarious - they have all kinds of methods such as kidnapping and brainwashing other humans, taking over their bodies or just straight up annihilating them.

Lol, Wonderful you, it's gaming but it's looking real with what you've said here, but do you think those wicked aliens can take over humans on the game? 

Hatred is the number one for me. The character you play is simply known as The Antagonist. That's his name as far as the game will tell you. He straight up says in the beginning intro that his name isn't important

Another one I would think would be RDR2. Being a gang of outlaws, they would typically be the villains, or antiheroes at best. True they're good people for the most part in camp, but they're still killers, robbers, and thieves.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Hatred is the number one for me. The character you play is simply known as The Antagonist. That's his name as far as the game will tell you. He straight up says in the beginning intro that his name isn't important

Another one I would think would be RDR2. Being a gang of outlaws, they would typically be the villains, or antiheroes at best. True they're good people for the most part in camp, but they're still killers, robbers, and thieves.

I never really played RDR2 very far, I'm simply starting the antiheroes are simply powerful, my main character Arthur Morgan is simply struggling because I failed to control him well to make better use of his shooting and techniques.