Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you set aside the urge to be a completionist?

On 10/3/2021 at 1:16 PM, Justin11 said:

I play but by bit, that's why I never finished a given video game before, because I don't skip I play slowly to enjoy the moments. 

So do I but I've finished most of the games I've played. Only the ones that got really boring I haven't finished.

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Completing a particular game missions means you stay and learn and study how to master the gameplay and make it your favourite. 

I too don't think any problem being called a completionist. After all, we play the games to complete the missions and accomplish the game. But while completing it, we should not be too hasty. We should enjoy playing it.

No. Unless it's fun, I won't bother. Trying to complete Shovel Knight on New Game+ without dying once is just a totally absurd thing to do. It's hard enough on a single level. Especially since it's just for a bragging right that no one will care about.

It's pure artificial lengthening.

On 10/5/2021 at 2:54 AM, killamch89 said:

So do I but I've finished most of the games I've played. Only the ones that got really boring I haven't finished.

Lol, I can't even allow the boring games to be occupying space on my console, I'll simply delete, to create space for other inspiring video games. 

On 10/5/2021 at 6:23 AM, Razor1911 said:

I too don't think any problem being called a completionist. After all, we play the games to complete the missions and accomplish the game. But while completing it, we should not be too hasty. We should enjoy playing it.

I enjoyed playing it buddy, I am not in any race or haste completing any video game, since I know they never hired me for that. I simply do what my heart pleases me to achieve. 

On 10/6/2021 at 2:47 AM, Justin11 said:

Lol, I can't even allow the boring games to be occupying space on my console, I'll simply delete, to create space for other inspiring video games. 

I do delete most of them although I do have the space but it can be used for something else.

On 10/9/2021 at 3:06 AM, killamch89 said:

I do delete most of them although I do have the space but it can be used for something else.

That's it. When it is simply occupying space for nothing, their is nothing justifiable to keep them on the console gallery of games, uninstalling  them is the best to create more space.