Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you could visit any historical period from any video game’s lore, when/where would you choose?

20 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

My pick would be the Oblivion Crisis during Elder Scrolls Oblivion because I'd get to fight daedras.

Looking for a fight as a human wouldn't really end well for you mate. It's better to get there for just exploration. 

On 10/2/2021 at 12:01 AM, Heatman said:

Looking for a fight as a human wouldn't really end well for you mate. It's better to get there for just exploration. 

Maybe he or she can simply engage in a fair street fighting to satisfy his curiosity. At least there injury won't be too severe when it is encountered. 

I remembered playing contra 4 via VCD video player during my childhood. I tried to reach the last part of the game to meet the main antagonist of the game surrounded by armies, but anytime I set foot to reach there a soldier acrimoniously shoots me dead, that's very painful. That's disappointing one, it could've been a beautiful lore moment had it been i reached such level in the game. 

On 10/1/2021 at 6:01 PM, Heatman said:

Well, you didn't have much of a choice as the Daedras were opening Oblivion gates to invade Tamriel. 

On 10/4/2021 at 1:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, you didn't have much of a choice as the Daedras were opening Oblivion gates to invade Tamriel. 

That's something I do very much agree with in lack of choice left for you in that situation.