Register Now
StaceyPowers

How did you end up playing the main platform that you do?

On 1/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, Boblee said:

When it comes to what gaming fans can do to support their favorite gaming companies and their games is bizarre to me most of the time because I can't seem to understand them. 

I don't get it either, because it's pathetic defending the badges of the video game companies when they aren't doing something magnificent and pleasing to the majority. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't get it either, because it's pathetic defending the badges of the video game companies when they aren't doing something magnificent and pleasing to the majority. 

They do it for fun and it's something that they can kill for with the way they defend the game. I have see a lot of them and it's funny sometimes. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

I hanged on to my Playstation 1 for longer than I should in my opinion which was why I didn't get Xbox 360 sooner then. 

They means you migrated from PS1 to PS4, if so, then that's a massive jump you did. I played from PS2 to PS3, I will jump over to PC instead of PS4. 

On 1/7/2022 at 9:10 PM, Justin11 said:

They means you migrated from PS1 to PS4, if so, then that's a massive jump you did. I played from PS2 to PS3, I will jump over to PC instead of PS4. 

Not at all mate... There is no way it's going to be possible for me to jump from playing with Playstation 1 to Playstation 4. I'd miss out on so many games. 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:03 PM, Boblee said:

I hanged on to my Playstation 1 for longer than I should in my opinion which was why I didn't get Xbox 360 sooner then. 

The simple justifiably reason for that is that you actually loved playing with your Playstation 1 console more that you couldn't let it go. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Not at all mate... There is no way it's going to be possible for me to jump from playing with Playstation 1 to Playstation 4. I'd miss out on so many games. 

Okay, no problem. So, where did you go next after your time playing PS1 console games? 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's going to be a whole lot of generational games that you're going to miss out on if you skip 3 generation of the PS consoles. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:23 PM, Boblee said:

They do it for fun and it's something that they can kill for with the way they defend the game. I have see a lot of them and it's funny sometimes. 

It might be like that, I see sense in what you've said. Same thing too soccer game do argue especially around C. Ronaldo and L. Messi, lol. At times I fall in such heat congested argument to satisfy my curiosity.

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It might be like that, I see sense in what you've said. Same thing too soccer game do argue especially around C. Ronaldo and L. Messi, lol. At times I fall in such heat congested argument to satisfy my curiosity.

Are we still talking about these two guys in C. Ronaldo and L. Messi? For the record, they are both having a tough time now. 

On 1/9/2022 at 3:04 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's going to be a whole lot of generational games that you're going to miss out on if you skip 3 generation of the PS consoles. 

Well the ps5 is backwards compatible with some ps4 games and I think they plan to do something with pa3 games. So you could still play a lot of past generations games on the ps5. 

But, you don't need to have played all past consoles to enjoy any of the newer ones. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well the ps5 is backwards compatible with some ps4 games and I think they plan to do something with pa3 games. So you could still play a lot of past generations games on the ps5. 

But, you don't need to have played all past consoles to enjoy any of the newer ones. 

Yeah, that's correct and it's why I'm still a little bit reluctant to push for the new PS5 as most of the games can be played and are being played on my PS4. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are we still talking about these two guys in C. Ronaldo and L. Messi? For the record, they are both having a tough time now. 

Sure, they're both great footballers, I don't get along with such congested argument about, who is the best among the two. They are simply the best in the game. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, this is the only good thing that they did with the making of PlayStation 5 by making it backwards compatible with some PS4 games except for PS5 exclusive games. 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:49 PM, Justin11 said:

Xbox series X is the latest new console franchise in the Xbox series. I am a play station fan i am in love with PS5 but it's simply out of reach for me due to its price tag. 

With the rate at which Xbox is getting popular lately and with their Game Pass, it's more likely my next destination than Playstation 5. 

Right now, I'd say I'm mostly gaming on PC, so I kinda made that my main go to at the moment. Honestly I don't really play much on my Xbox One anymore. And I suspect it'll just be used to watch netflix and stream other stuff.