Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

On 10/28/2021 at 8:10 AM, Boblee said:

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is PS5 exclusive game that's rated 5 star. I haven't played it yet but from all sources that I have checked, they are the same thing. 

Most Playstation 5 exclusive games are incredibly insane with how good its gameplay and overall quality is always presented. It's why I'm very convinced that Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart wouldn't be a small game to play. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most Playstation 5 exclusive games are incredibly insane with how good its gameplay and overall quality is always presented. It's why I'm very convinced that Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart wouldn't be a small game to play. 

No games gets added or made a Playstation 5 exclusive if it's not a first class in its gameplay, graphics and even characters customization. 

On 10/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, Boblee said:

No games gets added or made a Playstation 5 exclusive if it's not a first class in its gameplay, graphics and even characters customization. 

Intensive characters customization is a big thing for me now in most games that I'd like to get into play. I like something that makes me feel it's exactly how I want my character to be and play with it for maximum satisfaction. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Intensive characters customization is a big thing for me now in most games that I'd like to get into play. I like something that makes me feel it's exactly how I want my character to be and play with it for maximum satisfaction. 

I'm very sure that characters customization is something that adds a sense of connection and unique originality to gamers which is why they take it very seriously. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very sure that characters customization is something that adds a sense of connection and unique originality to gamers which is why they take it very seriously. 

Exactly, you're the one that would decide to design your characters how you want them to be and it gives a kind of fulfillment when you do that. 

11 hours ago, Empire said:

for scenery and how it looks regards the world, microsoft flight simulator 2020 gets the perfect score 😉  DOes anyone agree on that point ov view?

I have good reasons to believe that just about most simulator games comes with an impressive scenery especially with flight simulator as its very best.