Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, other gamers opinion and choices matter a lot. It's why even game companies offer gamers choice in their games. 

Yes, they follow what majority of gamers love by modding the games to attract their choice. That's why, their are remastered version too, bringing back features that was lacking. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, they follow what majority of gamers love by modding the games to attract their choice. That's why, their are remastered version too, bringing back features that was lacking. 

Yeah, it's simply good when they get to fix up and improve on previous games with its remastered version. The games lighting is what's very obvious in all remastered. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's simply good when they get to fix up and improve on previous games with its remastered version. The games lighting is what's very obvious in all remastered. 

That's exactly what remaster is all about. They simply check where the game fail to meet up, then remaster the game by bringing exciting features back into it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Returnal is one horror game that comes with cosmic alien make that tries to kill you in less than 10 minutes of play. It's highly rated as well. 

This game is only available on PlayStation 5 if I'm not mistaken right? The last time I checked it out, it was PS5 exclusive. 

I'm honestly not sure any game deserves a perfect score (the games I've played anyway). But the closest ones would have to be Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 for me. Both games had amazing stories, great gameplay, and looked amazing too. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

This game is only available on PlayStation 5 if I'm not mistaken right? The last time I checked it out, it was PS5 exclusive. 

Yes, it's a Playstation 5 exclusive game at least for now, maybe it will change in the future but I'm not sure yet when it will.