Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games would you give a perfect score as a reviewer?

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that just about most simulator games comes with an impressive scenery especially with flight simulator as its very best. 

What set flight simulator apart is the height advantage it comes with enabling you to view everything from an elevated point. Scenes are way better being looked from that point. 

30 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What set flight simulator apart is the height advantage it comes with enabling you to view everything from an elevated point. Scenes are way better being looked from that point. 

Not all sims have great impressive scenery, I mean Old FSX had crap scenery

On 11/1/2021 at 12:22 PM, Empire said:

Not all sims have great impressive scenery, I mean Old FSX had crap scenery

Some old games really sucks to the extent that I keep wondering how we were able to enjoy the game at the end. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some old games really sucks to the extent that I keep wondering how we were able to enjoy the game at the end. 

It's just the level of what's trending then which is considered as the latest back then. We had no choice but to love and enjoy playing it without any complaints. 

On 11/1/2021 at 2:58 PM, Boblee said:

Of course yes, it's part of the reasons why old games are upgraded both in graphics, gameplay, character etc in order to offer more flexibility and satisfaction to gamers. 

The games mechanics in old games are never the same thing with the new ones. It's why there are so much difference in the games. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

The games mechanics in old games are never the same thing with the new ones. It's why there are so much difference in the games. 

When are they ever the same savvy? If they are the same, then there is no need to getting new games or consoles or PC upgrade. 

On 11/2/2021 at 3:19 PM, Boblee said:

Difference with FSX or even P3D as it's same code and same engine that I spent well over $1500 on paid scenery to make it far good, chnage the sim around, spent well good. Even with other addons. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've played Gran Turismo II and IV, motorcycle GP from 2019-2021 via PS2- PS3 consoles. That's the two games I'll rate very high at the moment. 

Although I believe and respect people's opinions and choices but I have good reasons to believe that Gran Turismo is better than Motor GP. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:01 PM, Boblee said:

Although I believe and respect people's opinions and choices but I have good reasons to believe that Gran Turismo is better than Motor GP. 

Its good to hear about that, you respect everyone's opinion. Same I do to others as well, by respecting their choices and opinion. GT is a great racing game, their is nothing wrong you describing it as a better game to MGP. 

22 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Its good to hear about that, you respect everyone's opinion. Same I do to others as well, by respecting their choices and opinion. GT is a great racing game, their is nothing wrong you describing it as a better game to MGP. 

Yeah, other gamers opinion and choices matter a lot. It's why even game companies offer gamers choice in their games.