Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was definitely sure that it's not going to past either GT6 or NBA Live '03 for you when it comes to your most played games till date. 

Even though I've only completed GT6 once, I can keep on playing because the game thankfully has no end after completion.  As for Live '03, I've won the NBA title so many times with the Paul Pierce led Celtics that I'll usually just play exhibition match ups, but I still play it.

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes dearie, they've been around for many years. They ought to have found solutions clearing the bugs or at least reducing it's effect during game-play. 

Yeah, it's simply not their priority to fix it which is why it's still the same way with bugs over the years. It's even as if the bugs are getting worse now. 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's simply not their priority to fix it which is why it's still the same way with bugs over the years. It's even as if the bugs are getting worse now. 

To me the bugs aren't getting better with new versions. When I played FIFA 06 some years back, the gameplay wasn't bad like it is now. 

The only console that is appealing to me, is simply; PS5. No other crossing my mind at the moment. I won't be saving money for it, because I wouldn't have patience to get it. I'll wait for an action price of it to enter into it and fancy my chances of landing it. 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:25 PM, Justin11 said:

To me the bugs aren't getting better with new versions. When I played FIFA 06 some years back, the gameplay wasn't bad like it is now. 

The kind of bugs in all FIFA still shocks me till date that the company still allows it to happen. They are practically slapping their fans in the face. 

17 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The kind of bugs in all FIFA still shocks me till date that the company still allows it to happen. They are practically slapping their fans in the face. 

Everyday I toil about such downtime around FIFA games, why would they allow bugs to take over their video game. I simply hope they get to see the frustrations which their fans have shown and know they aren't doing well. 

15 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Everyday I toil about such downtime around FIFA games, why would they allow bugs to take over their video game. I simply hope they get to see the frustrations which their fans have shown and know they aren't doing well. 

Seriously, EA don't give a damn about what their gamers are suffering with playing their bugged games. They are only interested in the money. 

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, EA don't give a damn about what their gamers are suffering with playing their bugged games. They are only interested in the money. 

They'll be chasing for money alone and forgot that, money isn't everything on Earth we should focus on because when we aren't making customers happy the userbase or customer-bsse slide down. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They'll be chasing for money alone and forgot that, money isn't everything on Earth we should focus on because when we aren't making customers happy the userbase or customer-bsse slide down. 

Even with their lack of new ideas in what they make, they still have the guts to allow bugs and their aggressive microtransactions in the games. 

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Even with their lack of new ideas in what they make, they still have the guts to allow bugs and their aggressive microtransactions in the games. 

They simply have to remove many things dragging their game backward. I don't think I'll be upgrading to any version of FIFA anytime soon if those dreadful policies aren't changed for good. 

4 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Well, it would be nice to play GT Sport.  I just don't trust the PlayStation Network though.

Why don't you trust Playstation consoles? You prefer PC over Playstation consoles or you are an Xbox console lover? 

Edited by Heatman