Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

16 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Well, it would be nice to play GT Sport.  I just don't trust the PlayStation Network though.

I don't doubt you one bit there about not trusting Playstation network. There is a friend of mine who never plays on PS no matter what you offer him. He's strictly PC or Xbox. 

All I've ever owned have been PlayStations.  I don't believe I can be classified as an X-Box lover.  I've only played X-Boxes at friends and relatives houses.  I'm just really afraid of identity theft on the PlayStation Network and it might cause me to switch to X-Box.  As for PCs, I use them to research stuff on the internet or go on VGR, my tablet doesn't run VGR as well as my six year old HP19 computer does.  I have a Dell Inspiron computer from Christmas 2008, but I mostly use it to play Yahtzee or Star Collector while listening to CDs on an old boom box.

20 hours ago, Family sedan said:

All I've ever owned have been PlayStations.  I don't believe I can be classified as an X-Box lover.  I've only played X-Boxes at friends and relatives houses.  I'm just really afraid of identity theft on the PlayStation Network and it might cause me to switch to X-Box.  As for PCs, I use them to research stuff on the internet or go on VGR, my tablet doesn't run VGR as well as my six year old HP19 computer does.  I have a Dell Inspiron computer from Christmas 2008, but I mostly use it to play Yahtzee or Star Collector while listening to CDs on an old boom box.

You have happened to come across any gamer on PlayStation network that's suffered from this issue of identity theft? 

I watch the news and I keep hearing about identity theft on the PlayStation Network.  Looks like I'm switching to X-Box after some research put into them.  I'll still use my four old PlayStations that don't need the network so much, but I think I'll switch to X-Box for all future consoles.

It took me almost the whole year just to get the 90% of Red Dead redemption2 , I dont play as much as before, sadly I have become a casual player with only a few hours a week to play. Lately I've been playing a lot of Fortnite, MK X, DragongBall fighter Z and little bit of mercenary work on Skyrim apparently it suits me (Skyrim Joke) xD

18 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It took me almost the whole year just to get the 90% of Red Dead redemption2 , I dont play as much as before, sadly I have become a casual player with only a few hours a week to play. Lately I've been playing a lot of Fortnite, MK X, DragongBall fighter Z and little bit of mercenary work on Skyrim apparently it suits me (Skyrim Joke) xD

I believe that it's the duration it took for you to complete it that makes you feel like you don't need to invest too much time in it anymore. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will be hard for a gamer who concentrates his or her time towards completing a particular game mission to play numerous games per calender year or spending much in buying games. 

I have spent a considerable amount of time playing Risk of Rain 2 and it's the same thing with when I played Risk of Rain 1.