Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you spent the most time playing in 2021?

9 hours ago, Empire said:

Easy "microsoft flight simulator 2020"  Over 800 hours in the year. More then other games that I have. DayZ is only 150 hours this year. 

I've been thinking of getting back into Dayz - I haven't played it since 2019. Can you tell me what's been upgraded since then?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am simply playing call of duty the vanguard version, after series of days playing MGP 2021, I decided to try something new. 

I'm not sure if Call of Duty Vanguard is out yet. I think that you're making a mistake or having it mixed up. I think it's supposed to be on November 5th? 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, killamch89 said:

I've been thinking of getting back into Dayz - I haven't played it since 2019. Can you tell me what's been upgraded since then?

Well, the Devs still needs to fix the vulnerability, as most servers are still being hacked and making the servers restarting all the time. I only have 150 hours and I can say they added allot. But end of the day I join modded servers 🙂 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if Call of Duty Vanguard is out yet. I think that you're making a mistake or having it mixed up. I think it's supposed to be on November 5th? 

Yes it's out you can check it out. I am simply playing the demo, it was released on September 10th this year. I saw the trailer on YouTube and decided to get the demo version. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes it's out you can check it out. I am simply playing the demo, it was released on September 10th this year. I saw the trailer on YouTube and decided to get the demo version. 

I'm not sure if it's out yet but just like you said, I'm going to have it checked out in order to be very sure that I'm not missing anything out. 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if it's out yet but just like you said, I'm going to have it checked out in order to be very sure that I'm not missing anything out. 

Laughs, you can simply go check it out and you'll confirm on your own that it is out.