Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Playstation console is designed to make it very easy to track your gameplay statistics without any stress. You can watch how it's done here and it's very easy. 

This solves a lot of problems for most people who aren't aware how to check their hours spent on each and every video games they ever played. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This solves a lot of problems for most people who aren't aware how to check their hours spent on each and every video games they ever played. 

I believe that some people aren't aware of that based on their strategy for knowing how long they already played a game. So, I'm happy to help. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Playstation console is designed to make it very easy to track your gameplay statistics without any stress. You can watch how it's done here and it's very easy. 

Steam does have a similar function somewhat. Personally, I don't even pay that much attention to it.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Steam does have a similar function somewhat. Personally, I don't even pay that much attention to it.

Seriously, it's not really a big deal but for the sake of knowing the particular game that takes most of my time, I check it once in a while. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:41 AM, Boblee said:

Thanks alot I've taken my time, to watch what you just posted here in the video. I've learned how to keep track of the games statistics too with the brief video explanation. 

8 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks alot I've taken my time, to watch what you just posted here in the video. I've learned how to keep track of the games statistics too with the brief video explanation. 

You're very welcome my friend. I was ac taught how to do it by my friend too, so passing on the knowledge was definitely fulfilling for me to do so. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're very welcome my friend. I was ac taught how to do it by my friend too, so passing on the knowledge was definitely fulfilling for me to do so. 

That's how people learn and develop together. And most of those we call friends wouldn't help in this aspect, they simply want to claim Mr perfect and stay on top. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's how people learn and develop together. And most of those we call friends wouldn't help in this aspect, they simply want to claim Mr perfect and stay on top. 

I would tag anyone who sees himself or herself as Mr or Mrs perfect as a narcissist who doesn't see any good in others which falls in the category of toxic people for me. 

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I would tag anyone who sees himself or herself as Mr or Mrs perfect as a narcissist who doesn't see any good in others which falls in the category of toxic people for me. 

Laughs, that's humans for you. They can never grow satisfied and stay positive in gaming community, they simply wants to cause stir, making everyone get noticed of them, bizarre. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That is the first signal of identifying one - thinking the world is imperfect. There's nothing wrong with them.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That is the first signal of identifying one - thinking the world is imperfect. There's nothing wrong with them.

Yes, it's exactly what we get to see online on daily basis. But what I like so much is that no is forced to stick with them, if you are tired of them you can easily walk. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The last time I checked out my game play stats log, it was God of War that's taking up more of my time this year with over 160 hours of gameplay. 

Where can you check such logistics or stats for any video game taking most of your time via your console?