Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say my friend. Let me see if I can get a copy of their magazine. 

It will be cool indeed, at least you'll get lots of information around video game consoles and so on, which will aid your understanding more. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say my friend. Let me see if I can get a copy of their magazine. 

They are everywhere online and I have read so many of them and to be very honest with you on it, they are well worth it. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will be cool indeed, at least you'll get lots of information around video game consoles and so on, which will aid your understanding more. 

Their updates on the games to be released is the part in their magazines that I would never miss out on. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are lots of websites to get excellent reviews from, I love getting some from 'Gamespot, and more from YouTube, since I love to see than reading. 

I think that ScreenRant or something is another good website that's good with video games updates and reviews. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that ScreenRant or something is another good website that's good with video games updates and reviews. 

Good, let me check on it, if it Worth it enough, then I'll add it together with Gamespot and YouTube, to get the better with video game news/review update platforms. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Good, let me check on it, if it Worth it enough, then I'll add it together with Gamespot and YouTube, to get the better with video game news/review update platforms. 

I have Screen Rant bookmarked on my browser for immediate access to their website for my gaming updates as well as Gamespot too. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have Screen Rant bookmarked on my browser for immediate access to their website for my gaming updates as well as Gamespot too. 

That's wonderful, I went through the site of 'Screenrant, it's a wonderful gaming blog, similar to what Gamespot offers. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's wonderful, I went through the site of 'Screenrant, it's a wonderful gaming blog, similar to what Gamespot offers. 

Yeah, they are both good platforms where you can easily access tons of gaming information with ease and the site navigation is so cool. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, they are both good platforms where you can easily access tons of gaming information with ease and the site navigation is so cool. 

All you've said is correct about the two gaming site. I went through the recent one, it's just like Gamespot, very user-friendly. 

All you've said is correct about the two gaming site. I went through the recent one, it's just like Gamespot, very user-friendly. 

Normally, what I do is that whichever or whatever information that I pick up from their website, I back it up with reviews from WatchMojo and IGN. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Normally, what I do is that whichever or whatever information that I pick up from their website, I back it up with reviews from WatchMojo and IGN. 

Yes, it should always go that way, because if you don't get from other sources, you might end of ruining it. Because some sites makes reviews for video game companies and review according to the detailed info given by them and not from their own observations. 

Yes, it should always go that way, because if you don't get from other sources, you might end of ruining it. Because some sites makes reviews for video game companies and review according to the detailed info given by them and not from their own observations. 

Yeah, the more information you have on any particular video game, the more you are well grounded in anything that's connected to the game. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the more information you have on any particular video game, the more you are well grounded in anything that's connected to the game. 

Yes, which shows that, information is the key, I try to be on the right information and not running blindly.  

Edited by Head_Hunter

Yes, which shows that, information is the key, I try to be on the right information and not running blindly.  

Yeah, some gaming sites give half information and it's why you need to have it all checked out better before making your decisions.