Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you're talking about the level of smart phones, then I'll definitely agree with you, that the game quality isn't bad. 

There are so many games out there with far more worse graphical representation than the game. So, on that note, the game have got a pass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 10:56 AM, Boblee said:

There are so many games out there with far more worse graphical representation than the game. So, on that note, the game have got a pass. 

Yeah for sure, not all mobile phone games are classy when it comes to its graphics. For that, this particular one on discussion gets a pass mark. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah for sure, not all mobile phone games are classy when it comes to its graphics. For that, this particular one on discussion gets a pass mark. 

Yeah, that's very sure that this one is a good one when compared to other trash that we have seen. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very sure that this one is a good one when compared to other trash that we have seen. 

Over the years, getting into playing mobile games have been very challenging for me but I still try to give my best to it and be open. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very sure that this one is a good one when compared to other trash that we have seen. 

Yes, normally not all Sims/arcade games looks bright when you're playing them on the screen. This one looks better thou. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2021 at 3:50 AM, Justin11 said:

Their are so many of the reviews to look out for. Just pick your best and stay connected with them and also here to help others avoid mixed feelings over a game that isn't up to its hype. 

You can never over stress the importance of video games reviews because without them, we would be left with shit always. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you ever found out any reviewers stole or plagiarized their reviews? I remember IGN got into some hot water because one of their reviewers copied a review someone else did, almost word for word. Sadly it happens all too often. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Have you ever found out any reviewers stole or plagiarized their reviews? I remember IGN got into some hot water because one of their reviewers copied a review someone else did, almost word for word. Sadly it happens all too often. 

Seriously, that's something which is very common in online world. They copy and paste contents all the time and it's really shameful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can never over stress the importance of video games reviews because without them, we would be left with shit always. 

Yes, and no one will be happy ending up buying shit kind of game. Me too wouldn't love such kind of scenario of wasting money on shitty games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/11/2022 at 10:03 PM, Heatman said:

Over the years, getting into playing mobile games have been very challenging for me but I still try to give my best to it and be open. 

 

Some gamers that have enjoyed playing video games will find it difficult adjusting to playing on mobile. It is not something that is easy even for the game developers as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

 

Some gamers that have enjoyed playing video games will find it difficult adjusting to playing on mobile. It is not something that is easy even for the game developers as well.

Seriously, that's actually why I get into playing more on Nintendo Switch. Playing video games on my smartphone is becoming very challenging. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let alone for me to dig down the line and finding the right video game for me will really take hell of time. Thanks to gamers who I met here and at YouTube that has helped me so much reviewing the games that worth it and options that doesn't worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...