Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wouldn't have such kind of time to spend reading their full video game magazines. The short video/article reviews from both of them is enough for me. 

Most of the time, reading articles online seems to be too boring for me which is why I prefer to watch the video reviews. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, reading articles online seems to be too boring for me which is why I prefer to watch the video reviews. 

It's always a lot more easier when you get to seat back down and watch the reviews then when you have to stress your eyes to read. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it takes enough time unless it's a complete explainer review which i want at utmost priority at that time. But for others, I can't spend much time reading any long articles I just want to sound plain. I prefer reading short end meaningful posts. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

When it is suiting, I don't mind to pay attention to the article provided it is what I need. Because I love reading to understand and know everything I hoped for. 

Some gamers or some people are too impatient to stay and read anything especially when it's typed online. 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:03 PM, Boblee said:

That's something that would be very nice to see. Although, they have their magazines. 

IGN didn't have magazines. But I think it'd be cool to see them making their own book full of the best reviews. Or maybe articles even. Idk, the possibilities are endless. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

IGN didn't have magazines. But I think it'd be cool to see them making their own book full of the best reviews. Or maybe articles even. Idk, the possibilities are endless. 

Yeah, that's very correct. I think that it's PC gamer and Edge that's got their own magazine. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very correct. I think that it's PC gamer and Edge that's got their own magazine. 

You're very correct. I seen couple of EDGE magazine and they look so good with lots of information. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're very correct. I seen couple of EDGE magazine and they look so good with lots of information. 

I prefer PC Gamers Magazine better. It's got more content and images that's very catchy that you can't overlook. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I prefer PC Gamers Magazine better. It's got more content and images that's very catchy that you can't overlook. 

Both of them - PC gamer magazine and Edge magazine is very good in my opinion based on what you get on them. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I am not a PC gamer wouldn't decode the qualities of it's magazine and Edge version. I know about MacOs, and Linus operating system. 

They are just the vehicle of gaming information. They can carry even information on console video games as well. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They are just the vehicle of gaming information. They can carry even information on console video games as well. 

Oh, I got what you meant now, it is packed with information around video game devices not mainly an operating system or PC brand.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, I got what you meant now, it is packed with information around video game devices not mainly an operating system or PC brand.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say my friend. Let me see if I can get a copy of their magazine.