Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

On 3/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, Knight Barida said:

Some gamers that have enjoyed playing video games will find it difficult adjusting to playing on mobile. It is not something that is easy even for the game developers as well.

Once the video game's reviews is up to the standard of what I really wanted, I wouldn't mind the platform to play it. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Platforms matters, PS2 or PS3 platform wouldn't give you what you wanted at the current basis around video games in terms quality gameplay and graphics. 

Do you know that Playstation 2 is 22 years old as of today? 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I know that very well and have seen multiple updates online about it. 

FB_IMG_16464256721989201.jpg.7697995649f88041222943c1d6046b78.jpg

The evolution of FIFA games is one of the most interesting and incredible development of games on the console. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I knew it was created in 2000, but I don't know the exact birthday of the console. It's cool, you letting me know about it. 

We were all informed and not just one person. It's why I really enjoy it being here in the community. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

We were all informed and not just one person. It's why I really enjoy it being here in the community. 

Seriously, I haven't seen any member in the community that's not happy being in except for one Carlos guy that felt really bad at one point. 

I wonder if any of these popular gaming sites have their own books with reviews. I think it'd be cool to see a book from IGN or Gamespot where they list all of their reviews from day one to a certain time. 

6 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I wonder if any of these popular gaming sites have their own books with reviews. I think it'd be cool to see a book from IGN or Gamespot where they list all of their reviews from day one to a certain time. 

That's something that would be very nice to see. Although, they have their magazines.