Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Someone mentioned Angry Joe reviews or something? Let me even check out some of his reviews and see how insightful they are. 

This is one of his reviews on the game Battlefield 2042. It looks quite interesting. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is one of his reviews on the game Battlefield 2042. It looks quite interesting. 

The expression on his face when he is giving his reviews on video game is what really ticks it for me because it is quite funny as well as genuine off based on how he feels about the video games.

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

@Heatmanthanks for providing the update for him which was Angry Joe. His reviews are filled with some humor too. 

that's interesting, that Angry Joe's reviews are better too, it covers what's expected around video games. I'll take my time too, to check it out. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It seems Angry Joe and WatchMojo are having better review when it comes to YouTube video game reviews, because the recommendations are excellent here. 

This is one of his reviews on the game Resident Evil 8. I'm very sure that you know about the RE 8 very well. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's actually part of what I look out for in all of his reviews that I have taken my time to watch. 

Exactly, it's why a lot of people like watching his reviews most of the time, so with getting information, they also get to laugh a little.