Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The YouTube channel have thousands of subscribers which means that they are very professional in their job to be sought after like that. 

With the information I have heard so far about this YouTube channel, tells me how magnificent they are when it comes to video game review. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

The YouTube channel have thousands of subscribers which means that they are very professional in their job to be sought after like that. 

Their reviews on all the video games that they have made are always very insightful to the very best. I haven't seen a poorly done review by them. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Their reviews on all the video games that they have made are always very insightful to the very best. I haven't seen a poorly done review by them. 

Here is a clip of what I talked about how good WatchMojo is when it comes to their reviews. 

On 12/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, Heatman said:

Here is a clip of what I talked about how good WatchMojo is when it comes to their reviews. 

That's a long list of credible YouTube video games reviewers and it's quite a good job from WatchMojo to accredit other channels. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Excellent reviews sround different types of videos spreading across YouTube, forums especially this one, discord has helped me a lot to avoid dreadful games. 

I really also enjoy PeanutButterGamer's reviews as well. WatchMojo did well to pick them out as well to be added to the list. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really also enjoy PeanutButterGamer's reviews as well. WatchMojo did well to pick them out as well to be added to the list. 

That means you have two excellent review gaming channels via YouTube that you get your reviews from without having mixed feelings of what you've been told. 

I don't really read either to be honest. I used to read reviews, but haven't bothered with most review sites lately. But I also don't really read up on video game essays or anything else like it. But I do like when someone goes into depth on a video game, it's tech, its story, its ideas and more. 

Reviews can be like essays, where they go really into detail about the subject matter, but more so. Talking about characters, their motives, etc. 

I like when people talk about games history as well, or stories around video games. That's fun too. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That means you have two excellent review gaming channels via YouTube that you get your reviews from without having mixed feelings of what you've been told. 

There are a lot more of them to make use of. Their content is always different in a way and it's why I do like to make use of more than one. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I'm actually enjoying the fact that PeanutButterGamer's reviews are there to supplement what I get from WatchMojo. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm actually enjoying the fact that PeanutButterGamer's reviews are there to supplement what I get from WatchMojo. 

That's alternative choice to WatchMojo review site. It's always good dearie to have second option in whatever you're into. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's alternative choice to WatchMojo review site. It's always good dearie to have second option in whatever you're into. 

Someone mentioned Angry Joe reviews or something? Let me even check out some of his reviews and see how insightful they are. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Someone mentioned Angry Joe reviews or something? Let me even check out some of his reviews and see how insightful they are. 

Their are so many of the reviews to look out for. Just pick your best and stay connected with them and also here to help others avoid mixed feelings over a game that isn't up to its hype.