Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you find video game reviews or video game essays more insightful?

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Video brings about clear view of the information than writing for me. Since I can hear and see what is going on with the video, I can simply learn and make amends. 

When you are just reading a review essay write up, you will be the one making use of your imagination to picture what's been read but the video does all the job for you. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you are just reading a review essay write up, you will be the one making use of your imagination to picture what's been read but the video does all the job for you. 

The video does the quality job for me. I don't have to read and use my imagination to get the information clearly stated around the game which I seek for it's review.

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The video does the quality job for me. I don't have to read and use my imagination to get the information clearly stated around the game which I seek for it's review.

Personally, I prefer the video reviews as well because the videos alone are fun to watch with all the explanations that follows. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I prefer the video reviews as well because the videos alone are fun to watch with all the explanations that follows. 

Yes, the video review makes you understand exactly what you want since you'll be seeing them with your own eyes and not mere written text anymore. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes, the video review makes you understand exactly what you want since you'll be seeing them with your own eyes and not mere written text anymore. 

They are created for that purpose of information giving, so it makes a lot of sense for it to give people all the details they need. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They are created for that purpose of information giving, so it makes a lot of sense for it to give people all the details they need. 

Yes of bro, that's the reason it was created for. Instead of paid tutorials, one simply use his mobile data to access it for free. 

On 11/12/2021 at 6:07 PM, Heatman said:

There is always more exposure and explanation added in video reviews that makes them stand out exceptionally. 

Exactly, it's why I recommend more of video reviews more than any other kind of reviews because they are well prepared for more updates for those using it. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why I recommend more of video reviews more than any other kind of reviews because they are well prepared for more updates for those using it. 

I have been making use of video reviews when it comes to video games that I need information on and it's really been serving me well. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:21 AM, Justin11 said:

Yes of bro, that's the reason it was created for. Instead of paid tutorials, one simply use his mobile data to access it for free. 

Whether you are making use of your mobile phone or PC computer or laptops, you will get the same thing from the source you're reaching out to. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Whether you are making use of your mobile phone or PC computer or laptops, you will get the same thing from the source you're reaching out to. 

Yeah, it's same tutorial they'll be offering. Just that, PC or desktop is very easier when it comes to accessing the internet. Since you don't have to hold it, you simply place it on a table and you sit comfortably and surf the platform you want. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it's same tutorial they'll be offering. Just that, PC or desktop is very easier when it comes to accessing the internet. Since you don't have to hold it, you simply place it on a table and you sit comfortably and surf the platform you want. 

That is exactly the way it is because the source is always the same information that you are going to have access to where are you I'm making use of different kind of gadgets to contact the source.

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That is exactly the way it is because the source is always the same information that you are going to have access to where are you I'm making use of different kind of gadgets to contact the source.

Yes, even if you're using a downgraded mobile phone, provided its same link, one will surely get same information from the link he or she accessed with the downgraded mobile phone. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't really know if anyone is worried about the device that they are using to reach out to their sources where they get their reviews as long as it gets them exactly what they are looking for based on the video games reviews that day after.

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't really know if anyone is worried about the device that they are using to reach out to their sources where they get their reviews as long as it gets them exactly what they are looking for based on the video games reviews that day after.

It's the information that you are getting from the sources that matters and not the device that you are using to contact the source.